Now what about a nickname for the offense?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now what about a nickname for the offense?!

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez
Here's mine:

Just plain "Dolfensive"! :cry:

how about a defensive nickname?

"can't-get-it-done-when-needed-but-make-75%-of-cap"...kinda long ...but fitting....

or how about that: "we-lost-and-we-rolled-over-but-we-still-smile" defense........

Re: Re: Now what about a nickname for the offense?!

Originally posted by FFiB

how about a defensive nickname?

"can't-get-it-done-when-needed-but-make-75%-of-cap"...kinda long ...but fitting....

or how about that: "we-lost-and-we-rolled-over-but-we-still-smile" defense........

There was already a post for defensive nicknames, but I still think that's cool.

[Mary Katherine Gallagher voice]

I think the Miami Dolphin offense can be summed up by the 3rd track of Paula Abdul's 1989 chart-topping album "Forever Your Girl". The lyrics state.....

Two steps forward.....Two steps back...

Sometimes when I get nervous I stick my fingers under my armpits and I just SMELL them like this it's quite disgusting.......

:tongue:

Offense - "Schizophrenia" (you never know who's gonna show up....and you're always suprised by who does)

Defense - "Stagefright" (freezes up when the spotlight is on)

Collective Team Mascot - "Tommy Morrison" (looked the part, ran his record up against palookas and old-timers, bombed against good fighters)

Re: Re: Re: Now what about a nickname for the offense?!

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez

There was already a post for defensive nicknames, but I still think that's cool.

oh shoot...u r right...I am just like our defense...can't tackle the issue and always a tad to late....

:lol:

sawyyyyyyyy

Now that I think about it, we already had a nickname for the offense..... "Run Ricky Run". or was it "Pass Fiedler Pass"?

I always forget.

LOLOL......we should call the deffense: "Come **** down our Throats"
and the offense should be called "We Have no QB or O-line, so blitz at will"

Back
Top Bottom