Now who do we trade down with ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now who do we trade down with ???

Dolphins101

Starter
Reaction score
Minn, Wash, or Tampa and what do we get in return pick wise ??

Who would you trade down with and who would you draft with each pick???

trade down with TB for #5, their 2nd and next yrs 2nd. then turn around and trade #5 with Tenn. for #6 while picking up a 3rd, so Tenn can get Rolle. then trade down with Minn to #7 picking up another 3rd so they can get Mike WIlliams. we could bluff our way all the way through this.

At that point we take Merriman at 7. couldn't leave him out there any longer as Dallas could move up with the Cards to get him at 8. we would have an extra 2nd, 2 extra 3rds and a 2nd next year. a lot of work, never gonna happen type stuff, but it makes sense.

might as well dream big.

Sounds good to me just aquire alot of picks an hope we land some future stars. I bet we end up with 10 total picks after day 2 in the draft.

with the surtain deal done now nick can sweeze a bargain to trade down nick will get his way love his standfast aproach

He knows the talent in this draft and next years also man i hope he can do a JJ and find them future stars.

Trade with Minny for #7 and #18.
Take Mike Williams at #7 (#1 pick talent at #7 $$; a steal), Alex Barron at #18, and then Ciatrick Fason at #46(Surtain pick). Top talent WR, LT, and RB;Now AJ has no excuses!

islandah said:
Take Mike Williams at #7 (#1 pick talent at #7 $$; a steal), Alex Barron at #18, and then Ciatrick Fason at #46(Surtain pick). Top talent WR, LT, and RB;Now AJ has no excuses!

Then take a QB in round 3 just to make sure.

If Tampa trades up for Alex Smith, they're going to want to find a taker for Chris Simms. As overrated as I thought he was at Texas, I wouldn't mind having him in lieu of next year's second. He's young and has good physical attributes for a QB and would be a good developmental QB to look at in case A.J. Feeley doesn't work out.

islandah said:

Alex Barron won't be around at #18

DolfanDaveInATX said:
If Tampa trades up for Alex Smith, they're going to want to find a taker for Chris Simms. As overrated as I thought he was at Texas, I wouldn't mind having him in lieu of next year's second. He's young and has good physical attributes for a QB and would be a good developmental QB to look at in case A.J. Feeley doesn't work out.

Tell me I didn't just read trading a future 2nd round pick for a benchwarming qb! Where have I seen that done before? Rick is that you?

rade with washington, get a ig 3 running back and get matt jones with the #25(or jason cambpell?)

Back
Top Bottom