nublar 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nublar 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitedolphin54

From the land of legends
Club Member
Reaction score
I know I probably wont be popular after this, but why has Nublar been banned from FH. He has done so much for this site that I am amazed that he has been banned. I am sure that what you have done is for the right reasons, but can anyone explain why?

I know you this forum has rules and i believe you get like 3 strikes after that your banned.

Nuff Said...It does suck though.

Nub did seemto be a positive contributer to this site. He will be missed.

Not questioning the mods' judgement here, and maybe this will get me a day or two off.

But I have to get this off my chest.

Josh put a TON of work into this site. He was the first one to check Palm Beach Post, Miami Herald and the Sun Sentinel every night at midnight to see if there was any new news and post it on here for members to see.

He put together a very detailed and intricate video library for our enjoyment. He was a good poster too.

I don't know the "reason" he got banned, but I do know this:

It ain't fair that a top 10 poster on this site gets banned for life with no warning, while we have tools like Kinzua, Justasportsfan and others who do NOTHING but troll and spam ALL DAY and get NO warning.

Some of these guys have 10,000+ posts of PURE CRAP and they get away scott free.

Josh deserved better than this.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Not questioning the mods' judgement here, and maybe this will get me a day or two off.

Josh put a TON of work into this site. He was the first one to check Palm Beach Post, Miami Herald and the Sun Sentinel every night at midnight to see if there was any new news and post it on here for members to see.

He put together a very detailed and intricate video library for our enjoyment. He was a good poster too.

It ain't fair that a top 10 poster on this site gets banned for life with no warning, while we have tools like Kinzua, Justasportsfan and others who do NOTHING but troll and spam ALL DAY and get NO warning.

Some of these guys have 10,000+ posts of PURE CRAP and they get away scott free.

Without going into the reason why, it was for good reason, and is between the staff and Nublar7.

DolphinDevil28 said:

i agree Nublar was an insanely good poster, but if you dont know what he got banned for, its hard to speak on ANYTHING.....you cant say why didnt he get a warning he he was doing something serious, and by serious, i dont mean cussing out a poster/mod, or even posting spam.

i happen to think there is a reason the mods dont want to say anything and that they are being respectful to josh to not drag his name through the dirt, meaning its something very serious. and not only that, people on here talk to him and obviously he doesnt even want it known.

it does suck hes gone though, one of my favorites.

Nappy Roots said:
i agree Nublar was an insanely good poster, but if you dont know what he got banned for, its hard to speak on ANYTHING.....you cant say why didnt he get a warning he he was doing something serious, and by serious, i dont mean cussing out a poster/mod, or even posting spam.

i happen to think there is a reason the mods dont want to say anything and that they are being respectful to josh to not drag his name through the dirt, meaning its something very serious.

it does suck hes gone though, one of my favorites.

Why? You know the reason?

And that wasn't my main point bro. I'm saying you have idiots trolling all day and they don't even get a warning while Josh put his heart and soul into this site.

DolphinDevil28 said:

"Calm down" shag, as scousers would say. You are not doing anything to help Nubs by posting things like this. They will think all his mates are thugs otherwise--And we are not! Mods, is there any way we can contact Nublar 7 so that we can wish him well?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why? You know the reason?

And that wasn't my main point bro. I'm saying you have idiots trolling all day and they don't even get a warning while Josh put his heart and soul into this site.

nope i dont know the reason. but, i dont believe this staff would ban someone that puts his heart into this site, like you said josh did which i agree completely, for doing stuff like the idiots trolling all day does. obviously there is something there.

Whitedolphin54 said:
"Calm down" shag, as scousers would say. You are not doing anything to help Nubs by posting things like this. They will think all his mates are thugs otherwise--And we are not! Mods, is there any way we can contact Nublar 7 so that we can wish him well?

It doesn't matter bro. He's done. finished. He can't come back.

I'm just articulating my frustration that a hard worker for the site like Josh gets banned and not the trolls who do nothing but degrate and bring down this site.

If that makes me a thug, then I guess so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom