Numbers from the Spikes' offer sheet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Numbers from the Spikes' offer sheet

I hope all that guarenteed money comes back to hurt the Bills when Spieks snaps a leg, at least I hope that becomes a reality.

Impressive.....
Sign Sam Adams as well and now you've got a D and a legitimate contender

:eat:

Originally posted by Samphin
I hope all that guarenteed money comes back to hurt the Bills when Spieks snaps a leg, at least I hope that becomes a reality.

Should I wish the same thing about RW?

Nope, I hope RW stays healthy! He has done nothing to me and I couldn't wish another human being such a thing over a football game.

Originally posted by justafan
Should I wish the same thing about RW?

Nope, I hope RW stays healthy! He has done nothing to me and I couldn't wish another human being such a thing over a football game.

This I can agree with.

Yeah dont wish any hurt upon any other players, its just a game.

I stand by my statement...actually your right I will take it back. I hope Spikes doesn't snap a leg but Justafan does!!!! :lol: Don't try to take the high road Justafan, you fight dirty then try to claim high and mighty after the fact. Its ok though. Anyhow my new wish is that I hope Spikes takes the money and does absolutely squat for that team but take its money. I will be good to see Ricky stomp mudhole in his butt next year then walk it dry.

:monkey: Bills, Spikes, Justafan

First of all, I do not need to explain anything to you, since it will most likely go right over your head! :lol: However, for your piece of mind I will attempt to. You constantly take potshots at Dolphins and their fans. You have made borderline racist remarks about the heritage down in Miami as well as called everyone here names. Granted, the remarks fly right back at you (mainly from myself), but it usually does not come unwarranted. Not once have I eve rgone to another teams board and started talking trash to other fans and make fun of them. It just not my style, I much prefer talk about football with people I have a shared interest in. You seem to think otherwise which is fine, whatever cream your twinkie as they say (ok as I say).

Anyways, I hope that explains a little why I constantly rip on you. The ironic part is that if you and me were locked in a room and din't know each other for our football alliegiances, we would probably get along fine as we you and me seem to constantly like to barb with each other. Okey doke, if any question persist, please feel free to drop me a line. Ta ta Justanotherlastplacefinish.

See Above :lol: Unlike you, I like for my posts to have some substance other than just a laughing smilie like some buffalo fans who frequent this board.

Originally posted by Samphin
First of all, I do not need to explain anything to you, since it will most likely go right over your head! :lol: However, for your piece of mind I will attempt to. You constantly take potshots at Dolphins and their fans. You have made borderline racist remarks about the heritage down in Miami as well as called everyone here names. Granted, the remarks fly right back at you (mainly from myself), but it usually does not come unwarranted. Not once have I eve rgone to another teams board and started talking trash to other fans and make fun of them. It just not my style, I much prefer talk about football with people I have a shared interest in. You seem to think otherwise which is fine, whatever cream your twinkie as they say (ok as I say).

Anyways, I hope that explains a little why I constantly rip on you. The ironic part is that if you and me were locked in a room and din't know each other for our football alliegiances, we would probably get along fine as we you and me seem to constantly like to barb with each other. Okey doke, if any question persist, please feel free to drop me a line. Ta ta Justanotherlastplacefinish.

You're right I fight dirty! :lol: I just wanted to see if you would take time to explain things to me after you told someone else they shouldn't bother.

Could you explain to me what SUCKER means? :D :jk:

Back
Top Bottom