Numbers from the Spikes' offer sheet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Numbers from the Spikes' offer sheet

If you look no further than your own mirror to see the definition of Sucker my friend. Only a true Sucker roots for the perennial loser and never has anything to show for it other than to be remembered as the biggest loseres in big games ever.

As I stated in the previos post. I think you and me would get along outside of football as we have similar personalities. By that I mean we both seem to be somewhat wiseasses (although mine being much wiser) and scumbags (I will give you the majority of that one :) ) The reason I told Bazinet not to bother is because he is a good guy and doesn't need to get dragged down by you. Me however, I couldn't care less about mixing it up.

Off Topic but aren't you from California as well?

Thanks for taking time for explaining again. :lol:

Now if you could kindly explain to me why you would want to know where I'm from?
:D

Samphin , I'm just playin' . I've treid numerous times to talk straight football and instead I get attacked. I've tried humor and still doesn't work. Now I understand I'm in a rivals website and I expect such hostility. After all , some people can be hostile towards their fellow finfans , all the more a rival fan.

I do smack back however. I only treat people the way they treat me but I won't go as low as to personally attack them back. It's just me.

I am from Ft. Lauderdale , Florida making my move to uptstate ,NY. Bussiness related.

No you seem to attack personally first, then retract after claiming to be the victim. I will have to rescind the fighting dirty comment though, as I think about it, anything in a fight usually goes whether it be physical, verbal, or in this case a pointless football thread gone awry.

Good to see you are making th emove up to New York. Perhaps that way you cna annoy the crap out of your own kind than bother the human race in Miami. Enjoy the winter and here's to Buffalo failing...again.

Originally posted by Samphin
No you seem to attack personally first, then retract after claiming to be the victim. I will have to rescind the fighting dirty comment though, as I think about it, anything in a fight usually goes whether it be physical, verbal, or in this case a pointless football thread gone awry.

Good to see you are making th emove up to New York. Perhaps that way you cna annoy the crap out of your own kind than bother the human race in Miami. Enjoy the winter and here's to Buffalo failing...again.

Samphin, I agree that Upstate NY is not the best place, but neither is So. Fla. You wouldn't know that would you? Have you lived in either?

Annoy? Are you implying I annoy you? :lol: Yup, here's to buffalo sweeping the fins again.

PS as for me personally attacking first, that's your opinion. However biased, it's still your opinion.

I feel dirty with us somewhat getting along even with the bars still strategically placed. To answer you question I have not lived in either as I have nested on the west coast my whole life. From Oregon to Hawaii, Arizona and mostly, the greatest state (and the highest gas $2.17 for regular????) California. I only know about the perils of New York through news reports and second hand from some family member who have had the task of surviving in school in that place. I just assume given the choice of living in So.Fla and New Yawk, you would most certainly stay put next you YOUR beloved fins. Anyhow, I don't mind the Billybobs beating the phins as long as they continue to be mediocre overal and Miami continues to reach the playoffs and beyond at a consistant level. Of course, Bledose and co. wouldn't know a thing about winning consistantly though now would they? :lol: Go ahead and get your shot in about them winning consistantly over Miami. I am out have a good one Just-an-also-ran.

There are two ways of looking at it. So Fla. is a great place to be in "if you're single". Sex, drugs and rock and roll is huge. Upstate however is a great place to raise a family.

As for Drew and co. I would judge Drew based on what he has done in Buffalo. I'd throw away his past performances in NE. So far so good. Sweeping the fin is not my biggest priority. As a bills fan, I will not be satisfied with anything lesss than a SB.

Back
Top Bottom