Ny Jets will determine our Draft selection!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ny Jets will determine our Draft selection!!!

The Jets will screw it up as usual....can't wait for the loud obnoxious Jets fans booing on draft day. :wink:

poor Chad...

clear.gif

Cutler will probably be gone by #3 anyway, so they might even take Young. All spec at this point in time of course.

Jnaledu3 said:
It would not surprise me if the Jets try to trade up and get Reggie Bush.

Basically they would swap with the Texans, letting them get Ferguson- the guy I think they really want. And Reggie Bush is the guy the Jets really want.

Also, the Jets and the Chargers might have something to talk about. Both teams are in similiar situations with Drew Brees and John Abraham. There could be an exchange of some sort here.

On another note, Floyd Reese (Titans GM) was on NFL Radio yesterday. If you listened you got the feeling that the coaching staff is really high on Matt Lienart. Reese himself is really high on Vince Young. So the Titans would be really happy to get either of these guys.

As for Cutler, if he gets past the Raiders (which I think he will) he could be ours for the taking at #16. It doesnt look like the Lions or the Cardinals will be taking a QB.

I heard this on ESPN (no link) that Schell wanted a proven veteran not named Kerry Collins. It nevered mentioned who they wanted. Said they did like Andrews who they drafted last year.

Miamibyrd_24 said:
Yep! And this is what worries me. If he cut I doubt they will make Q. Carter their main guy.

They still have Feidler..:sidelol:

PLEEZHELPUSNICK said:
who cares. let them take cutler. ''jay meet mr. taylor and mr. lawson. now, try not to swallow your tongue.''

This is what i do not understand about Cutler fans, they are building him up as the next coming of christ which only helps teams like the Jets feel more comfortable about picking him. That is why a Greenway of Huff is more valuable to us in the value dept. cus a great defense would chew Cutler up into pieces anyways. I say Whitehurst/Croyle/Jacobs can end up being just as good. Ill leave it all up to Mueller/Saban in the end.

finfan54 said:
This is what i do not understand about Cutler fans, they are building him up as the next coming of christ which only helps teams like the Jets feel more comfortable about picking him. That is why a Greenway of Huff is more valuable to us in the value dept. cus a great defense would chew Cutler up into pieces anyways. I say Whitehurst/Croyle/Jacobs can end up being just as good. Ill leave it all up to Mueller/Saban in the end.
it's just like how i don't understand how anyone can say whitehurst or croyle will be just as good as cutler. jacobs maybe.

finfan54 said:

Cause I'm sure the Jets GM listens to Dolphins fans for draft advice. :shakeno: unreal

Miamibyrd_24 said:
Yep! And this is what worries me. If he cut I doubt they will make Q. Carter their main guy.

I think you need to get up with the times bro. Carter is long gone, released him last offseason to enter rehab. Their backups are Fiedler, Bollinger, and Testaverde now.

Back
Top Bottom