O-gun For Edge!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-gun For Edge!!

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
Just heard on ESPN radio up here in NJ that there is a rumor going around that a sign and trade might get done between Miami and the Colts that would send O-Gun to Indy this year and bring Edge to Miami. Not sure of the validity, but it's circulating. I'll keep everyone informed.

Dredd1050 said:
Just heard on ESPN radio up here in NJ that there is a rumor going around that a sign and trade might get done between Miami and the Colts that would send O-Gun to Indy this year and bring Edge to Miami. Not sure of the validity, but it's circulating. I'll keep everyone informed.
Are you playing with our emotions??:confused:

Its very possible! The Dolphins just brought in, Kenny Holmes a veteran DE to workout with the team. Theres a chance it could be to have depth at DE if Wale indeed is to be traded.

That would go against everything the Colts have said (Not trading Edge cus they're making a super bowl run), and everything the Dolphins have said (Not gonna trade Ogunleye and they're okay with what they have.)

Hell no!

Ogunelye at this point is a better player than Edge unless they include a pick or OL.

I doubt it, but I wouldn't be mad if it happened. The only problem I'd have with getting Edge, is that we wouldn't be forced to get creative on the offense. Edge would get nearly 400 carries like Ricky always did, and they'd be between the tackles....just like with Ricky.

well i would do it in a flash-- o gun wants alot of money and if the fins arent going to give it to him, heck we need a RB and james wants to play here, i say do it asap

do it baby egde in a fin uniform would help ease the pain of ricky not here anymore

i wish
edge is gonna return to form. remember, he won back to back rushing titles in Indy's pass happy offense. imagine what he could do for us
i doubt it though
who here hates drew rosenhaus (Spelling)

Noodle Arm said:
Just imagine having to face O-gun and Freeney though :eek:
i guess thts wut ppl think when they play us...oonly instead of freeney JT:D

minus said:
Hell no!

Ogunelye at this point is a better player than Edge unless they include a pick or OL.
I'd rather have o-gun right now, maybe next offseason make a move but i'd rather see o-gun playing opposite taylor.

Back
Top Bottom