O-Gun : "Hangn' With The Heat" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-Gun : "Hangn' With The Heat"

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
No big deal, but I saw O-Gun at the Miami Heat game last night. He was sitting with TE R. McMicheal and WR C. Chambers. They were all just kickn' back and having a good time....

It's good to see O-Gun getting out and about IMO. Spending time with the guys may even help him become more willing to stay. I certainly dont want him going anywhere....

PS. DE J. Taylor and MLB Z. Thomas were there as well.

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

I second that. It's funny...because McMichael & Chambers are always at the Heat game, & always together. Whenever I see Wale, he's with them.

Chambers & Mac are like D-Train & Pierre...they are probably best friends.

On a funny note: whenever I see Fee Fee there, he is not sitting with them. :tongue:

Re: O-Gun : "Hangn' With The Heat"

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
No big deal, but I saw O-Gun at the Miami Heat game last night. He was sitting with TE R. McMicheal and WR C. Chambers. They were all just kickn' back and having a good time....

It's good to see O-Gun getting out and about IMO. Spending time with the guys may even help him become more willing to stay. I certainly dont want him going anywhere....

YOU SAID IT BROTHER, O-GUN is worth the hassel lets keep him around.

Originally posted by CCMiamiDolphins
Im surprised Fielder even likes basketball

He loves basketball, his dad is a B-Ball coach in Ny. One of his best friends growing up was Anthony Mason, former Knick and Heat.

Yup. He and Anthony Mason consider themsevles brothers, since (IIRC) Mason lived with the Fiedler's growing up.

Originally posted by mee

So why would he be at a Heat game? :goof:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

he mee, is that devin joyce on your avatar? i met him on a recruiting visit to jmu about 5 or 6 years back, he's a piece of work

Re: O-Gun : "Hangn' With The Heat"

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

...........lol...............it's not like O-Gun has locked himself in his room and has refused to come out because of his contract situation.

I think you're making much adou about nothing......It was just a bunch of guys takin' in a Heat game...........but I'm sure it's cool to see all those guys out collectively when you're there too.

Back
Top Bottom