O-gun | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-gun

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
chi-sun times reported today that they signed Tait away from miami and that they will pursue O-GUN,are they really that dumb too give those picks up,i sure hope so:tongue:

we would be able to move up and draft roy williams if we had those picks.

14.Shawn Andrews
20.Reggie Williams or Rashaun Woods

Yeah.....

Don't wonna get my hopes up, but uh.. many people have the Jets taking Roy Williams, and they traded for McCareins yesterday. We'd probably have to move up 2-3 spots to get ahead of the Bills, because I don't see the Jets helping us.

I think Reggie is actually worthy at #14, to ensure us getting him.

I have a feeling that Roy Williams may not be as a good a pro as many envision . I would prefer Reggie Williams at # 20 or Rashaun Woods and use any earlier pick on another position or trade down.

I highly doubt Chicago would give up their #1 and # 3 for Ogun , with this draft as deep as it is. Although if you have enough cap room you can add quality that way like they did with Tait.

I would love Miami to have Chicago's picks , and then make at least one trade down in this very very deep draft and get several young difference makers .

Wally is no doubt a pro bowl caliber DE that not only rushes the QB , but plays hard against the run , but a mid 1 and an additional 3 plus #20 overall would be a lot of bullets for Rick to take into his first draft with final say. I tend to think he would hit a lot of targets.

I would take #14 alone from Chicago. We are allowed to work something out to take something other than a 1 & 3.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I would take #14 alone from Chicago. We are allowed to work something out to take something other than a 1 & 3.

A 1 and 5!!!!!

14. phillip the heir apparent rivers

20. which ever williams is left

Back
Top Bottom