:o I'm embarrased... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Reaction score
There is so much talk about how our FO sucks. How our players don't care. How Wanny is a bad coach, and everyone screws up. You guys disguist me. This isn't New York, or New England. We are Dolphin fans. Show some pride.

Every time someone makes a desicion you disagree with, doesn't mean its wrong. These guys in the FO watch these players, study them inside out. You seem them when? In a game or two here and there. These guys working the FO get paid to do it, obviously they are better at it than anyone sitting on their asses here.

I remember the same attitude when Ricky came in here. Everyone was pissed at the amount of picks given, to a back who wasn't outstanding. Now look how the attitude changes. Everyone who tries to pick apart some part of this franchise is a hipocrit.

Remember the hate at Wanny for his choices.... numerous acounts of people saying he couldn't run a team, or make proper desicions. It was Wanny who brought our big guns on offense that we have now. How bad is he? He brought in Chambers, McMichael, and Ricky. I think hes done alot. Along with everyone else!

I'll admit Fiedler made mistakes but look at his line, half of the starters were MIA. To tell the truth I wouldn't be upset to see Fiedler start next year. Or Feeley for that matter, he was probably our best decision at the time.

There are many other things I could go on with here. But I'm not going to waste my time. Just thought I'd throw out my two cents to these so called "Fin fans"...

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
There is so much talk about how our FO sucks. How our players don't care. How Wanny is a bad coach, and everyone screws up. You guys disguist me. This isn't New York, or New England. We are Dolphin fans. Show some pride.

Every time someone makes a desicion you disagree with, doesn't mean its wrong. These guys in the FO watch these players, study them inside out. You seem them when? In a game or two here and there. These guys working the FO get paid to do it, obviously they are better at it than anyone sitting on their asses here.

I remember the same attitude when Ricky came in here. Everyone was pissed at the amount of picks given, to a back who wasn't outstanding. Now look how the attitude changes. Everyone who tries to pick apart some part of this franchise is a hipocrit.

Remember the hate at Wanny for his choices.... numerous acounts of people saying he couldn't run a team, or make proper desicions. It was Wanny who brought our big guns on offense that we have now. How bad is he? He brought in Chambers, McMichael, and Ricky. I think hes done alot. Along with everyone else!

I'll admit Fiedler made mistakes but look at his line, half of the starters were MIA. To tell the truth I wouldn't be upset to see Fiedler start next year. Or Feeley for that matter, he was probably our best decision at the time.

There are many other things I could go on with here. But I'm not going to waste my time. Just thought I'd throw out my two cents to these so called "Fin fans"...

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

that's what many would expect to find on a message board.....
discussion and differing viewpoints. Sorry you missed the concept.

I don't get these messages criticising fans for expressing their opinion on the team's moves. The entire purpose of a message board is to get people's opinions. The fact that their is anger just shows that they care. You shouldn't be "embarrassed" that people are concerned about a move that even under the best of light has some real question marks attached to it.

I'd rather have people who follow the team closely and express their opinions then a bunch of yes men.

At least the conversation is a bit more interesting.

i think my signature says exactly what your saying.

I EMBARRASSED TOO.......

to be a Dolphin fan! AJ FEELY????

I'd write more but I have to go shoot myself!!!!!:cry:

I disagree...
Most Dolfans were very happy with the Ricky trade...Mostly because it made sense: We were getting one of the greatest college RB's ever...The man had talent oozing from his dreadlocks..The only question mark concerning him was his attitude and his dedication to the game (partly because of the NO media it seems)...
Everyone is entitled to his opinion...You are disappointed and confused with some dolfans attitude...Trading a second round pick for a 3rd stringer when the options seemed oh so sweeter with Rivers, Henson, Ramsey and even Brunell...Well, I am equally confused and disappointed to see how some dolfans are willing to give Fiedler another chance after what our offence has accomplished in the last 4 years...

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ

So your definition of a fan is that we have to kiss the FO's A$$ and agree with every move they make. Don't dare question that a move might not be bad, just blindly follow and accept, and when it is proven that it was a bad move just say oh well $hit happens.

Wrong, I believe in having my own opinion be it right or wrong, nobody knows how this is going to turn out, but it's much easier to just agree with everything the FO does and say "See I tod you so " if it works out.

If this FO had a history of making good decisions and occasionally made a few bad ones it would be easier to have faith, but that isn't the case.

I am a true fan to this team, proabablly much longer then most people on the board. I think the move was bad, I don't know if Feely will be.

But regardless how it all turns out, this will still go down as a bad move at the time it was made.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if you're embarrassed. Me, I am embarrassed by fans so ignorant of football that they will clap and cheer and Pollyanna all about over every dumb move this front office makes and then whine and b!tch how everyone that doesn't is "negative" or "not a real fan."

slight misunderstanding here ;) Opinions are great. As you'll notice this post was an opinion. Its the negativity that I'm embarrased of. When people sit here and critisize... and insult. Calling players ****ers, and their desicions ****ing stupid. Or when they say they could have done a better job. How many people sitting here on these forums went out to some combines and watched performances? Or went out to dinner with these potential players and discussed such things? Or brought thsese players into their practice faicilities to see how they performe various skills required in the game?

Most of you watched Feeley play for how many games? His position can mean very little... look who he was playing behind, Mr. Mcnabb, easily one of the best QB's in this league today...

I understand some of you disagreeing, but when you call the FO stupid, or ****heads, or ****ing idiots, who couldn't do the job as well as you... that embarrasses me...

Re: Re: :o I'm embarrased...

Originally posted by Rick 1966
Frankly, I couldn't care less if you're embarrassed. Me, I am embarrassed by fans so ignorant of football that they will clap and cheer and Pollyanna all about over every dumb move this front office makes and then whine and b!tch how everyone that doesn't is "negative" or "not a real fan."

yeah but the only problem there rick is that you never ever have anything good to say. whenever something good happens, your missing in action.

If you think dolphin fans are bad, go to www.stillers.com Those guys do nothing but sit and curse eachother out and B*tch about the team. They have names like "Kill Cowher".... It's quite funny.

Re: Re: Re: :o I'm embarrased...

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah but the only problem there rick is that you never ever have anything good to say. whenever something good happens, your missing in action.

You've repeated that lie before. It isn't any less of a lie now than it was before.

Back
Top Bottom