:o I'm embarrased... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ

eaxcatly my point

Then you have no point. Because he was lying.

aha, your ignorance is quite apparent...

That makes little sense as a reply to anything I said. finfan54 said I never post anything positive. That's a lie. A search of my posts would prove that I have indeed been positive about moves this team has made, most recently the hiring of Marc Trestman.
So your response that my "ignorance is quite apparent" is nonsensical to the point of being a non-sequitur. You should just admit you were wrong in supporting finfan54's lie and move on.

There is so much talk about how our FO sucks. How our players don't care. How Wanny is a bad coach, and everyone screws up. You guys disguist me. This isn't New York, or New England. We are Dolphin fans. Show some pride.

Every time someone makes a desicion you disagree with, doesn't mean its wrong. These guys in the FO watch these players, study them inside out. You seem them when? In a game or two here and there. These guys working the FO get paid to do it, obviously they are better at it than anyone sitting on their asses here.

I remember the same attitude when Ricky came in here. Everyone was pissed at the amount of picks given, to a back who wasn't outstanding. Now look how the attitude changes. Everyone who tries to pick apart some part of this franchise is a hipocrit.

Remember the hate at Wanny for his choices.... numerous acounts of people saying he couldn't run a team, or make proper desicions. It was Wanny who brought our big guns on offense that we have now. How bad is he? He brought in Chambers, McMichael, and Ricky. I think hes done alot. Along with everyone else!

I'll admit Fiedler made mistakes but look at his line, half of the starters were MIA. To tell the truth I wouldn't be upset to see Fiedler start next year. Or Feeley for that matter, he was probably our best decision at the time.

There are many other things I could go on with here. But I'm not going to waste my time. Just thought I'd throw out my two cents to these so called "Fin fans"...

I'm a fan, and if there is a move that I disagree with it, I will say it. I am not going to sit here and say that every single move the Dolphins make is great, because I don't feel that is the case.

As for the Ricky trade, no one was complaining about how many picks we traded. I was really happy when we got Ricky, I didn't care about the first rounder (eventually two because he had such a great season) we got rid of because I felt that Ricky was worth what we gave up for him, and I still feel the same way.

Just because I don't blindly agree with every single move we make doesn't make me a worse fan.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

That makes little sense as a reply to anything I said. finfan54 said I never post anything positive. That's a lie. A search of my posts would prove that I have indeed been positive about moves this team has made, most recently the hiring of Marc Trestman.
So your response that my "ignorance is quite apparent" is nonsensical to the point of being a non-sequitur. You should just admit you were wrong in supporting finfan54's lie and move on.

Yet you know that Feeley is a mistake....how?

Overpaying for Brunell or a project like Henson would have resulted in accolades from you?

many miss my point, im not saying your a bad fan for disagreeing with the fo's choices. im saying your a bad fan when you sit there and bad mouth them. people sit here and talk like the fo has no clue wtf they are doing, and like they are so much better. if anyone here is so great, why arent they working at the fo? its when you sit here and call them down, and insult their intelligence... that was my point...

wen feeley doesnt take us anywhere then ill agree it was a bad move, but right now, can you name a better choice?

ramsey seems to be staying a deadskin, good idea... in case brunnel doesnt perform.

henson hasnt played in years, why dont we just ask marino to come back?

rivers? lmao like he'll be there wen the 20th comes around....

what else do you recomend??

lol, i feel your wrong. maybe more a exaggeration than a lie. if u carefulyl look there is more, much more negative talk than positive. and very little positive talk from you. and in that i support his opinion...

It's not my fault that the team hasn't DONE anything positive for me to talk positive about. I am not going to paint on a smile and be a Pollyanna to make you feel better. We've done two good things this offseason so far and I've commented positively on both of them: hiring Marc Trestman and signing Snoop Minnis. That's it. Everything else has been either banal or disastrous.

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot

Yet you know that Feeley is a mistake....how?

Overpaying for Brunell or a project like Henson would have resulted in accolades from you?

Nope. And I don't say that Feely won't perform well for us---he might, I don't know. I DO know that we paid more than we should have to get him. I wanted Brunnell, but not for the price the Redskins paid, so I don't blame that on the Fins' FO. And I was never crazy about Henson.
What I blame our FO for is PANICKING. There is NO REASON to be dumping this much payroll and draft pick worth on someone like Feely this early in the offseason. There WILL be other good QBs available if we had missed out on Feely. There was no need to throw the Hail Mary this early.

Man MiamiDolfan, this isn't going well for you is it?

We do not have to support everything the team does. AJ may turn out to be great, but these same FO people you love so much make mistakes and do things wrong all the time, it's how they lose their jobs.

Many other FO people have said we overpaid. I support and agree with that decision and I'll say it as much as I want.

The main point once again is the Fins jumped the gun, grabbed a backup QB for a 2nd round pick, signed him to a contract extension before even seeing him take a snap for the team.

Feely wasn't on the top of any of the other teams lists looking for a QB so why the big rush, it is the exact same situation as when they signed Fiedler, he had proven nothing at that point but difference is Fiedler didn't cost a 2nd round pick so if he didn't work out big deal.

I will agree at this point they were running out of options, I wanted Brunell and a rookie, but I would not have paid Brunell what the Skins did. I would not of given up a 1st round pick for Ramsey either, I don't know how good Rivers or Henson will be but as you said yourself "We aren't NFL executives" but guess what most NFL executives have Rivers moving up the boards like wildfire, and many people have been bragging about Henson's potential(including Spielman)

I dont recall Feely's named being mentioned since he took his last snap two years ago. So I blieve they are in panic mode and once again setteling.

Back
Top Bottom