O-line Article by Pastabelly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-line Article by Pastabelly

Former Vikings offensive coordinator Scott Linehan, who now holds the same job in Miami, announced this week the Dolphins will go to training camp with the starting quarterback job still undecided. Maybe. But if last weekend's mini-camp was any indication, Gus Frerotte has a clear-cut advantage over the scattershot A.J. Feeley. The much-traveled Frerotte, who played in Linehan's offense for two seasons while with the Vikings, is obviously more comfortable. And while he wasn't particularly sharp in the mini-camp sessions we watched, Frerotte doesn't have to be, at least not to hold off Feeley. Fact is, No. 3 quarterback Sage Rosenfels looked better than Feeley, who really had some horrible stretches. You've got to hand it to the Philadelphia Eagles for being able to wrangle a second-round pick out of the Dolphins for Feeley in the spring of 2004. Of all the dubious personnel decisions made by former Miami general manager Rick Spielman – and there were plenty of them – surrendering a second-rounder for Feeley might have been the worst of all. Which probably helps explain why the prefix former precedes Spielman's name.

finfan54 said:
Pastabelly..........absolutely hilarious.

Might want to give Pro Football talk credit for that bro!!!!!

I've been using that for years, even emailed to PFT a suggestion for their site using it.

TeeMoney said:
I've been using that for years, even emailed to PFT a suggestion for their site using it.

PFT has been using that for many years.

Yes. That is what I said, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom