O-line Falls How Do You Rate It | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-line Falls How Do You Rate It

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
The mock boards keep dropping the o line players down as the defense talent is being plucked quickly. If we ended up like this and basically reworking the entire line with a few lower Level defense players how would you see the draft. I thinks it’s not sexy but strong.

Attachments

• BA44C821-7941-4B5E-B667-55CFB2EE4351.png
    BA44C821-7941-4B5E-B667-55CFB2EE4351.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 53
The first three picks are great in my book. I certainly believe Taylor is the target at 13 and they have spent a lot of time with Lindstrom.

Personally I don’t care for rounds 4 & 5. Willis is a feast or famine player that doesn’t give us anything more than what we have now and the second guard will never see the field ahead of Davis and Reed.

If I changed it up I would target a 3-4 End (desperate need) in the third like Zach Allen and come back in the 4th or 5th with the only center they brought in for a visit, Gaillard.

anyone else concerned Taylor is a bit soft mentally and lacks high level discipline/focus?

anyone else concerned Taylor is a bit soft mentally and lacks high level discipline/focus?
Yes ..I get concerned with just Florida Gators in general. Rarely do they pan out.

yea I am not high on Taylor at all, especially at 13. The RT only thing screams James2.0 to me.

I like Jonah Williams WORLDS better. He has played over 2,000 snaps all across the OLine and would be an instant upgrade to 4 different positions for us.

Jonah Williams is one of the safest picks in the draft.

May not have the absolute upside of some but
his bust potential is practically ZERO.

Wouldn't be a sexy @13 but nonetheless effective.

Of course as a greedy fan I'd rather trade down
grab him and snag an R2 in the process!

Back
Top Bottom