O-Line with the 20th pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-Line with the 20th pick?

mbmonk

Dolphin's official bedwetter
Reaction score
I know that the organization is talking about WR at the 20th pick being how this draft is so deep. I was wandering if a premier lineman drops to the 20th pick do you guys think it would be a good move to pick up an O-Lineman.

I know the organization is talking about addressing the O-Line with free agency, but getting a quality YOUNG O-Lineman would be sorely needed.

I was just putting it out there to get flamed I guess.

:mdfin: <---- cant help it i like the dancing bannana, I have issues.

I think we have quite a few, young, o-lineman(Whitley, Jerman, Yates, McKinnney, Smith....that's practically a whole line right there.)....I hope that we are going to uppgrade our line with a couple of vets(FAs) and get a WR with the twentieth pick.....Anything else would be a mistake, IMO.

:banana:

Originally posted by inFINSible
I think we have quite a few, young, o-lineman(Whitley, Jerman, Yates, McKinnney, Smith....that's practically a whole line right there.)....I hope that we are going to uppgrade our line with a couple of vets(FAs) and get a WR with the twentieth pick.....Anything else would be a mistake, IMO.

:banana:

Ok your right we are young at O-Line. I was mistaken. With the mass exit of our interior line maybe we will get to see how good some of the young guys are.

I was speaking of a Jordan Gross type player that could come in and lock down a position for years in the future.

I guess I am just worried that we will fail in FA when the bidding war for O-Line starts. And we will have Ricky and Feeley/Fiedler will both be running for their lives.

Originally posted by mbmonk

Ok your right we are young at O-Line. I was mistaken. With the mass exit of our interior line maybe we will get to see how good some of the young guys are.

I was speaking of a Jordan Gross type player that could come in and lock down a position for years in the future.

I guess I am just worried that we will fail in FA when the bidding war for O-Line starts. And we will have Ricky and Feeley/Fiedler will both be running for their lives.
I'm worried too! But, if you're looking for another young lineman, then pray that somebody signs O-gun...We may possibly take a Vernon Carey or Shawn Andrews if we can get a high enough pick....but I still think the chances are slim for drafting a lineman in the first...because I know Wannstedt will want at least one defender if we have two first round picks..:)

Back
Top Bottom