o-line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o-line

dj911

Practice Squad
Reaction score
how would u guys improve the o-line so we have a playoff team this year

1. Name your starters this week and stick to them.

2. Now that practices are closed to the public and we dont have to play vanilla anymore, introduce your blocking scheme package and only give off a little of it for Tampa Game. Last game is also a wash like Wash.

3. Start looking at the Tennessee game (we were scouting last night in buffalo) and working in practice your first ten plays and blocking schemes.

4.Get a lot of Two TE where the TE chips the DE/LB's

i agree name starters and let them develop some chemistry together....our qbs also loke like they scared to make a mistake....just play the game

Lights_Out said:
i agree name starters and let them develop some chemistry together....our qbs also loke like they scared to make a mistake....just play the game

thats right! and why do you think they were scared? becuase they knew that they didnt give a crap about this game and that everything was built around staying healthy. they dont care what the media says about this team. in fact, the more the better!

well do u pick up someone when players start getting cut

I don't know if there is a way to do that this year with so many young and new linemen who aren't familiar with eachother and/or with our playbook. But I definitely agree with finfan54 that the coaches should pick their best and name them now so that they can get some time to gel and figure out their positions, if we are going to have any chance to compete.

your right i just think we need a leader on the o-line i guess geno james will be

Back
Top Bottom