O.Lowe claimed by Cowboys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O.Lowe claimed by Cowboys

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1607299

" The Cowboys were looking for cornerback help and put in claims on Leonard Myers of the Patriots, Omari Lowe of the Dolphins and Jameel Powell of the Lions. Cowboys cornerbacks Derek Ross and Pete Hunter are hurt. The Cowboys selected Powell and released returner Woody Dantzler, who may be re-signed to the practice squad if he clears waivers."

Good catch Jack, but I doubt Lowe has much of future even with the short handed Boys.

I' m just glad that no omne put in a claim on Corey Banks. Anyone notice if he signed to a practice squad? If not, I expect the Fins once Griese is healthy and Stoerner gets axed off of the PS

Banks isn't signed on a Practice squad up to now.

I think that after Griese gets back, they will drop Stoerner and add Banks.

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I thought the NFL installed a rule that said the practice squad can now consist of SIX players, so long as one of them is a QB. Maybe Miami's psquad isn't quite full yet...

I remember hearing something about that too. Something like 5 players + 1 QB.

Glad to hear Lowe caught on with someone else. That is great news for him. I hope he succeeds there.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Perhaps I'm mistaken but I thought the NFL installed a rule that said the practice squad can now consist of SIX players, so long as one of them is a QB. Maybe Miami's psquad isn't quite full yet...

Can't say that I heard that one

I "asked Jason". So maybe we'll know tomorrow. :)

Who's Jason? And where did you guys hear this?

Jason Cole is a sport writer for the Miami Herald covering the miami dolphins or nfl questions.. I dont think i heard this , but i did hear that nfl teams cant put players on the PS till tomorrow i think..or was it today?

LOWE is NOT signed by COWBOYS
they put in a claim for three corners, but selected one of the other two
LOWE is still available

I hope you can get 6, cause Banks is a very talented player who could eventually become a nickel back!

Back
Top Bottom