OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

I love this signing . The guy can make amazing catches . I think Hill and Waddle will keep him in line and inspire him I think that our new Tight end Smith will also benefit from it
bu far the best hands on the team and that shouldn’t be looked over.

Those hands are special and are gonna help us a lot, dude is still physical and fast.

I’ll wager you do the same thing I do when you read a report about someone resigning. “Is he resigning or re-signing?”

Indeed I do. I tend to read what is written. It's a bad habit.

The there triplets (they're & their) and your (you're) twins seem to be the most habitual offenders. Shame on them.

This was a lazy ill-advised throw by Tua, it was wasn't there.
It was a late throw and a mental mistake. He got to Berrios late because he was looking for the slant first and he hitched and threw late into the flat. I wouldn’t call it “lazy” and I would also say the throw was there initially but it wasn’t there when he came off the slant.

Indeed I do. I tend to read what is written. It's a bad habit.

The there triplets (they're & their) and your (you're) twins seem to be the most habitual offenders. Shame on them.

To and too as well

Don’t even get me started on people who say, “I could care less”

bu far the best hands on the team and that shouldn’t be looked over.

Those hands are special and are gonna help us a lot, dude is still physical and fast.

I wonder if OBJ actually ends up going outside in an attempt to push Waddle inside into the slot a bit more?

Capitalizing on the Tua-Waddle connection might be a good way to inject some more consistency into this offense, allowing us to get more versatile and provide us a better another option for possessing the ball longer in tough situations.

I wonder if OBJ actually ends up going outside in an attempt to push Waddle inside into the slot a bit more?

Capitalizing on the Tua-Waddle connection might be a good way to inject some more consistency into this offense, allowing us to get more versatile and provide us a better another option for possessing the ball longer in tough situations.
do you think Waddles skill set is better exploited in the slot?

do you think Waddles skill set is better exploited in the slot?
I think it's more a matter of manipulation of defenses on the basis of individual game planning, rather than a generalization.

Waddle, much like TH, has shown the ability to operate from anywhere. Versatility is valuable. No reason to unnecessarily constrain that.

I think it's more a matter of manipulation of defenses on the basis of individual game planning, rather than a generalization.

Waddle, much like TH, has shown the ability to operate from anywhere. Versatility is valuable. No reason to unnecessarily constrain that.
I always correlate having better hands in the slot but I could be wrong, could be about stop start quickness with re direct type routes, waddle would excel there.

But I really want the slant route with Tua to Odell.

I always correlate having better hands in the slot but I could be wrong, could be about stop start quickness with re direct type routes, waddle would excel there.

I do like slants as an effective play in some situations. I think the reason we don't do it in volume is because Tua is not a tall guy, and it's hard to predict if the passing lane will come open exactly on time.

That's not a knock on Tua's size, just an observation.

yeah, might as well have odell in slot because he's still quick even tho not as fast as before. While Waddle would be good in the slot as well, Waddle is fast and young and good to take advantage of his speed on the outside

What, specifically, do you think would have been a better move under the circumstances?

Exactly! It’s clear teams or rather playoff teams understood by taking T.Hill out of the game and doing a good job on injuries Waddle you created a huge gap to the #3 in this offense.

So the team went out and got a better option for that #3 role for almost peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom