OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

Wow, not sure how I feel about this. I personally don't feel like our 3rd options were that bad, it was just coach and Tua not hitting them. There were a bunch of games where I seen wide open check downs only to be ignored. We shall see I guess. Hopefully it works out

That’s a pretty good deal. I just hope he isn’t a distraction with the me me me stuff. Let’s see what he’s got left in the tank
love this move. It’s what winning teams do. More depth. Has a name so the D needs to account for him. Will be an early season contributor while the kids get up and rolling. This move helps us win in January.

3 million. Just need to see what the numbers are he has to get to make the full amount.
Then thats a deal I am happy about. I hope we now prioritize Calais Campbell who probably also wants to play for the Dolphins since he played at the U. Then Justin Simmons, if we cant sign him then Quandre Diggs might be a good secondary option.

Season 5 Mike GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Back
Top Bottom