OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

Does this make at least one of the Washington’s a wasted pick? Maybe not, as either could be a future help and obj will not be.

I quoted a guy bitching about the 2 wr’s we drafted and signing OBJ.
Oh I know, I didnt agree with that take. I finally get hes referencing the two WRs we drafted late. Those guys are young, and one could possibly make an impact immediately. One thing we've learned, you really need depth, because anyone on the field can be injured at any time. Last year, we took a hard hit at RB, Edge, and Oline. Grier has added to the depth of every one of those positions this year. Also at WR now. We addressed LB during the FA period, another spot weve sucked at for too long.

Oh I know, I didnt agree with that take. I finally get hes referencing the two WRs we drafted late. Those guys are young, and one could possibly make an impact immediately. One thing we've learned, you really need depth, because anyone on the field can be injured at any time. Last year, we took a hard hit at RB, Edge, and Oline. Grier has added to the depth of every one of those positions this year. Also at WR now. We addressed LB during the FA period, another spot weve sucked at for too long.
Yeah both Waddle & Reek were out &/or playing injured last year.

Claypool flamed out, no EZ, Wilson wasn't getting targets, Cracraft was hurt....we were really down bad at WR.

Question: Are we still going to run the ball?

Back
Top Bottom