Obvious bias commentary!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Obvious bias commentary!!

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Does anyone else agree with me that Myers and Jaws commentating was so bias in favor of the Bucs? I mean give me a freaking break!! All they talked about was the Bucs. They never commented on the 'Phins, nor contributed anything regarding the 'Phins.

What do you expect, the Bucs just won the Super Bowl and the Phins did their annual December choke once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by chambers84
This is getting old. Preseason doesn't mean ANYTHING!!!!! It's a pointless argument, because nothing will come out of ti.

Not true. If it didn't mean anything, they wouldn't play the games. This is how you evaluate players. And we are evaluating what happened. :)

The only thing that doesn't mean anything in a preseason game is the final score.

Man, I can't even imagine what you are going thru in Tampa! That does suck.

Does anyone else agree with me that Myers and Jaws commentating was so bias in favor of the Bucs? I mean give me a freaking break!! All they talked about was the Bucs. They never commented on the 'Phins, nor contributed anything regarding the 'Phins. They acted as though the Yucs are the only football team in FLA. For crying out loud, it only took them 27 yrs to win their 1st lombardi trophy!!:yell: That bias gamecalling/commentary pissed me off.:yell:

You guys know Tampa paid for this, right? That's the reason it was so damn biased. Even my mom noticed it.

Re: Re: Obvious bias commentary!!

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

Does anyone else agree with me that Myers and Jaws commentating was so bias in favor of the Bucs? I mean give me a freaking break!! All they talked about was the Bucs. They never commented on the 'Phins, nor contributed anything regarding the 'Phins.

What do you expect, the Bucs just won the Super Bowl and the Phins did their annual December choke once again.

Is it December already? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom