oct 8 ne game tickets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

oct 8 ne game tickets?

The Mountie

Starter
Reaction score
I'm going to my first fins game on oct 8 at new england. gonna make the 12 hour drive from nova scotia and scream until i drown out all the pats fans around me. anybody have any idea how hard it will be to get tickets? i see on the pats site that they go on sale may 13th on ticketmaster. anybody have any experience getting tickets this way and know if i will be able to get good seats?

Any ticket, not to mention Good seats, are real tough to come by.....if the ticketmaster way doesn't work out for you here's a great site to find local people selling them:

http://boston.craigslist.org/tix/

Good luck drowning them out, I've been trying for 6 straight years with no luck. Even when they won last year I couldn't get a word in edge wise!!!

The Mountie said:
I'm going to my first fins game on oct 8 at new england. gonna make the 12 hour drive from nova scotia and scream until i drown out all the pats fans around me. anybody have any idea how hard it will be to get tickets? i see on the pats site that they go on sale may 13th on ticketmaster. anybody have any experience getting tickets this way and know if i will be able to get good seats?

You've got a slim chance, but here's to you get your tix!!!

I like the Bay of Fundi, took the ferry over, whole 9. Neat place.

Go Fins.

Back
Top Bottom