Oct. 9, 2005, Miami @ Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oct. 9, 2005, Miami @ Buffalo

phunwin

The name's Bond...James Bond.
Reaction score
Who's comin' with me? (holding goldfish in a bag like Jerry Maguire)

Already got my tickets on ebay: sec. 101, row 2.

Pink_Dove

Animus facit nobilem
Reaction score
I'd love to go. The only thing is I'd be driving a good 8 hours alone (since I'm the only dolfan I know up here) to get there so I'd prefer to go with a fellow dolfan.
I can't imagine watching a football game alone, surrounded by Bills fans. Are you going alone ??? I would definately look forward to Ricky's return at the Ralph, after the last beating he put on them. :D

phunwin

Reaction score
No, I'm going with three other Bills fans that are friends of mine. So they're Bills fans, but they are good people, believe it or not. :)

Super Duper

Wide Receiver
Reaction score
they are not too bad, if they ever say anything I remind them how bad their franchise has been the last 5 years or so.

phunwin

Reaction score
Saint_Nick said:
I'll be there, but i don't have my tickets yet.

Single-game tix went on sale yesterday. Here's hoping you were able to get yours. If not, head over to stubhub.com; they've got a great selection of tix for sale.

Saint_Nick said:
they are not too bad, if they ever say anything I remind them how bad their franchise has been the last 5 years or so.

I remember one year, 2001 or 2002 or something like that, when the Phins were there and Buffalo was 1-11, and some Bills fans started talking smack at me. I yelled at them, "you're 1-11, shut your hole!" One of them started to get pissy and the other one quietly said, "uh, dude, he's right."

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Pink_Dove said:
I'd love to go. The only thing is I'd be driving a good 8 hours alone (since I'm the only dolfan I know up here) to get there so I'd prefer to go with a fellow dolfan.
I can't imagine watching a football game alone, surrounded by Bills fans. Are you going alone ??? I would definately look forward to Ricky's return at the Ralph, after the last beating he put on them. :D

Where you driving from..... I am about 8 hours from Buffalo too. I am in Ottawa.

kraphtdiner

#1 Fan in Quebec, Canada!!!
Reaction score
Hey I just got my tickets for this game!

Section 115 Row 2

Coming from Quebec(Canada) and about 12hr drive!!!!

Fins better win this game!

Top Bottom