Ode' to Chris Chambers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ode' to Chris Chambers

Chambers was a bright spot on when one was needed. Good hands on the difficult passes and was fun to watch

He was a good WR on bad teams which made him look better than he was imo.

He had defenders draped all over him in the highlight clip.

He’d be a #3 WR on our team.
Agree. We overrate him massively. Good player. Not great and not one the best in team history either.

I like Chambers, but he is the epidemy of how we have been for a long time....good, but never great. I mean this as our players and our teams as a whole.

Made circus catches due to Fiedler’s arm resembling a wet noodle on a good day. Dude had serious hops too though.

Great under rated under-use receiver. Anybody who says a WR like him on this team would not help is delusional.

That's how you catch a ball, all hands!

I started watching the Dolphins with Chambers as our #1. Man, he was great to see but disappointing at times lol. He would catch insane throws but would drop easy ones.

I will still die on this hill, Chris Chambers was better than Reggie Wayne. The difference is who they had throwing them the ball.

I was at the Buffalo game in 2005 when he broke the franchise record for receptions.

Down 21-0 to the Bills and I was sitting next to JP Losman’s parents.

4th down walk off TD was AWESOME. I’ve never high fived so many strangers.
I was there too.

It remains as my sole journey to Dolphins Mecca to date. Sage “Bring-em-back-alive” Rosenfels’ TD pass to Chambers was awesome - especially considering we had to score the game winner 3 f’in times due to it being called back twice

I’ll never forget the deafening noise as we strutted out of the half filled stadium in victory!

Back
Top Bottom