Odell Beckham Jr. Says He Has Overcome All Hesitations About Miami Dolphins Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odell Beckham Jr. Says He Has Overcome All Hesitations About Miami Dolphins Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa

(Lol, the anti-Tua crowd will click on this one quick because of the title)

Kind of fluffy piece but it does bring up and interesting point

That's all they live for cutting down our quarterback. He ain't perfect but he's all we got and his stats say he's a good one. Remember it's a team sport and he can't do it alone.. see Dan Marino 🐻

My son was a WR in high school; he had a right handed QB until his senior year, then a left hander took over.
He said it was definitely an adjustment.
This is very understandable.

When I played, I was a center.......had a right handed QB until my junior year and then had a lefty the last two years. I had to completely change the way I snapped the ball

Doubts undoubtedly ran both ways.

If OBJ overcomes his injuries and produces for Miami, I’m sure Tua will overcome his doubts about OBJ.

I am truly happy we have OBJ.

I think he will produce for Miami. Produce well. Get us over that hump. The missing piece to our passing game.

When I played, I was a center.......had a right handed QB until my junior year and then had a lefty the last two years. I had to completely change the way I snapped the ball
HUh, wow, I never even thought of that!

Doubts undoubtedly ran both ways.

If OBJ overcomes his injuries and produces for Miami, I’m sure Tua will overcome his doubts about OBJ.

I am truly happy we have OBJ.

I think he will produce for Miami. Produce well. Get us over that hump. The missing piece to our passing game.
I think he'll do well too, I just worry about injuries (as with our entire offense). Defenses can't ignore him like a Berrios or Craycraft (ya those two guys can and will make a play every so often, but you can live with that as a defense). Maybe with him taking a share of the attention from 10 and 17, we get a reduction there...I dunno, channeling my inner crystal ball.

Ok Bob, that explains why Eich was so terrible at Center and Conner struggled to snap it right ....it was all Tua's fault for being left handed 😂

Washington will likely be no more than the 5th or 6th WR on the roster and there is a good chance he will spend more time on the inactive list this coming season than he spends on the active roster on game day.

I like Malik but they obviously didn’t think he is ready to come in as a rookie and contribute immediately. That’s why they signed OBJ to begin with. I think he will end up behind Berrios and the top three WR’s and will compete with EZ for the 5th WR spot.

Once he has a year in the system and OBJ is likely gone after the 2024 season, Washington will get his chance to move into the #3 WR in 2025 if he proves in 2024 that he can compete at the NFL level.
Wait and see how Malik is utilized by Mike McDaniel. We have a plethora of good receivers let's just see how coach wants to torment opposing defenses. You know he's probably salivating at the possibilities.

No wonder why my imaginary girlfriend is hesitant, she found my left testicle is larger than my right. I can assure OBJ, there will be no issue!!! 😁😁😁

Curious to why you always hear about recievers needing to get use to a lefty to catch the ball, but you rarely hear people say defenders have a hard time picking off passes by lefties.

No wonder why my imaginary girlfriend is hesitant, she found my left testicle is larger than my right. I can assure OBJ, there will be no issue!!! 😁😁😁
I have three testicles. Two are "joined". One hangs independently.

Pics available for a good price. PM for more info. Pay pal and major CCs accepted. No returns. No refunds.

Ok I played qb, I’m left handed, “as a lefty his spin is just different “. I call BS OBJ! The spin off my hand is CCW, I say no way he can spin it CW. What other different is there, OBJ?

better not take targets away from Reek because it will get ugly real fast
Hey miamiron.. You do realize that the guy in the car in your sig is definitely creeping on your woman. Right? :ywz:

Back
Top Bottom