Odell Beckham Traded To The Browns! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odell Beckham Traded To The Browns!

How long until a feud starts because Jarvis is getting even less passes thrown his way???

Nah, I think OBJ is just going to open things up for Jarvis. OBJ will still get his share of deep routes where he is targeted. Baker loves to throw down field.

I love it for the giants. Peppers replaces Collins, and they can now get haskins and replace Vernon. A home run

That's OBJ! Once more how do you not get at least 2 1st round picks for him?

Yes, it doesn't belong here. But wow!
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ns-agree-to-trade-for-giants-wr-odell-beckham

"Odell Beckham, Jr. is headed to Cleveland.

The Browns have agreed to trade for the Giants wideout, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported, per sources informed. New York will acquire a first-round and third-round pick and safety Jabril Peppers, Garafolo added.

OBJ will be reunited with his former LSU teammate Jarvis Landry.
Around The NFL will have more on the story soon."

Mods please move after a little bit of conversations. Thanks!

Yes your right, it doesn't belong here

Nah, I think OBJ is just going to open things up for Jarvis. OBJ will still get his share of deep routes where he is targeted. Baker loves to throw down field.

If they can get along over there then on "paper" they should be very good for a long time. But we know how teams look on paper isn't necessarily how they play on the field.

Just out of curiosity isn’t it ODB??? Also thee are only so many passes thrown in a game, hard to keep that 10-12 targets for Jarvis he’s used to.

Back
Top Bottom