Odell Beckham Traded To The Browns! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odell Beckham Traded To The Browns!

Is that supposed to be impressive? Those guys were they last year and even Eli Manning’s year was decent and the team was ****.
It’s not all that impressive but Saquon is an all pro, Engram and Shepard are decent. (It’s better than anything we have). And you could also make the Case OBJ was there last year too and they were still crappy.

How much money can you tie to the WR position...?

They have a lot invested. Remember back in 2014 we had $27M (18% of cap) invested in Wallace, Hartline and Gibson.
That was a lot back then. They accounted for 13 TD's. We'll see how Cleveland fares.

The Giants are idiots. Why wouldn’t they insist on the Browns 2020 first rounder? Now they’ll end up with Drew Lock or Daniel Jones when they could have made a play for one of those 2020 QBs.

Well, I guess there’s a better than good chance that they’ll be our competition for a top pick next year anyways.

I hope for their sake they win now. Otherwise, they are going to be in cap hell soon.

This reminds me of Washington a few years ago. Dan Snider spent big on every big name he could get his hands on. It failed miserably.

Curious how this turns out

Now that Gase is gone I doubt Landry cares. But they will crush us.

The also got OV and Sheldon Richardson too. Unreal talent over there. If they play anywhere near their potential then they're going to crush alot of people this season.

Back
Top Bottom