Odell Beckham Traded To The Browns! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odell Beckham Traded To The Browns!

I hope for their sake they win now. Otherwise, they are going to be in cap hell soon.

This reminds me of Washington a few years ago. Dan Snider spent big on every big name he could get his hands on. It failed miserably.

Curious how this turns out

You only have to go as far back with that crazy offseason the Giants had signing OV and a few other players. Needless to say it was as disaster for them.

This cleveland team has a lot of personalities on it.

Get your popcorn ready. Their roster is looking like a Madden team. As an NFL fan, it is cool to see the Browns turning the ship around. Love seeing OBJ and Juice reunited, the former LSU teammates and bros. Their LSU WR coach on staff is also a nice touch. A unique combination of pieces lining up similar to brothers playing together (New England, Seattle, Dallas, etc.). OBJ also seemed like a fish out of water in NY with Eli. He, Juice and Baker are all cut from the same cloth.

Wow! I have been living under a rock, I just heard about this. I’m excited to see the Browns next year and hope this works out for them. I have a feeling that Baker is going to light it up.

Completely overrated. I think a year from now people will come to see just how good of a trade this was for the Giants.

Giants were bailed out and setup nicely to build around two dynamite young offensive players in Barkley and Engram.

A VERY overlooked mistake the Dolphins made was letting Rishard Mathews walk. Dude should’ve been locked up after 2014 on a team friendly deal the former 7th rounder wouldn’t have been able to turn down.

Not that he was a world beater or an impressive athlete.

These are the areas Tannehill needed to be more of a leader in. He was close with Mathews but never went to bat for him with management. Similar situation arose with Landry, although they weren’t as close pals. Landry likely wanted to be closer to RT then he was. I’d be bitter too but I can understand the mind my own business philosophy since I live by that code.

For a franchise that failed so midlely at drafting, it would’ve looked good had you hit on a 7th rounder and extended him.

Pre-Gase; Landry, Mathews, Olivier Vernon, Jay Ajayi, Lamar Miller, Dion Sims, and Walt Aiken’s were your only “hits”. Ju’Wuan certainly can’t be called a hit.

Walt Aiken’s still remains.

On a case by case basis it’s easy to say each one of them got more then they deserved but at the end of the day we as fans didn’t.

Ryan Tannehill in no way, shape or form was lucky to be the 8th pick in the 2012 draft.

A below average roster yielded average results for 7 years, what else was expected?

Jerry Jones thanks Giants for trading Odell Beckham.

Back
Top Bottom