Off season/draft wish list | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off season/draft wish list

Csonkanator said:
I like these picks, i'd only change getting Whitehurst in the 3rd, Allen might be available, according to that weird talkign guy on NFL network, in the early/middle 4th....

There is no way Jason Allen is there in the fourth. I hoping he would be there in the 3rd. I would go Omar Jacobs if not Allen in the 3rd

insomnia411 said:
What is your wish list in free agency and the first three rounds of the draft?
In free agency all I want is:
1. Drew Brees and
2. Will Shields

My ideal draft goes like this:
rd 1. Manny Lawson
rd 2. Richard Marshall/Danieal Manning
rd 3. Pat Watkins

Love it. I'm a huge fan of Lawson and I think Watkins could be a great safety in our system. I don't know much about Marshall or Manning, but they sound like good corners with speed.

insomnia411 said:
What is your wish list in free agency and the first three rounds of the draft?
In free agency all I want is:
1. Drew Brees and
2. Will Shields

My ideal draft goes like this:
rd 1. Manny Lawson
rd 2. Richard Marshall/Danieal Manning
rd 3. Pat Watkins

awesome but id also look into justice and J joseph for rd 2. either way, we have a G, a QB, an OLB/DE, a CB, AND a S.

Draft:
1- Manny Lawson
2- Richard Marshall
3- Jason Allen
4- Brandon Marshall

Free Agent:
Drew Brees

I'm starting to like Jason Allen more and more in the 2nd or 3rd round depending on who's available. The guy is a playmaker and plays corner and safety which is just what we need. He also ran a sub 4.4 at the combine which is way faster than what he was expected to run since his knocks were lack of elite speed and injuries.

Free agents,
Brees
o-lineman
Draft,
Carpenter or Lawson
Richard Marshall
Daryn Colledge/Dusty Dvoracek
Batunte Oshinowo(sp?)
back stage passes for the ozzfest!! you said wish list
Ozzy rules!!

WHATS WITH ALL THESE REQUESTS FOR A LB IN THE FIRST?! Are you guys following the Phins or merely socializing for the heck of it? WE HAVE NO SECONDARY! The only way Saban doesn't go with a CB/S with our first selection is that Young or Cutler falls to, or anywhere in reach of us.

CubanCulebra said:
WHATS WITH ALL THESE REQUESTS FOR A LB IN THE FIRST?! Are you guys following the Phins or merely socializing for the heck of it? WE HAVE NO SECONDARY! The only way Saban doesn't go with a CB/S with our first selection is that Young or Cutler falls to, or anywhere in reach of us.
you're right that we need some DB's but Saban will go BAP and it could be that the best players on the board at 16 could be a LB.....I'm sure if there's a DB worth taking at 16 then Nick will pull the triger.....keep on mind that in the past we've been able to get good DB's after the 1st round....Sam,Pat,Poole,Bell and Daniels are just a few that we've gotten in the 2nd round or lower.

Ozzy rules!!

CubanCulebra said:

We need help in the secondary, But not as much as you may think. I think we will pick up a solid Veteran and draft 1 rookie. We need Oline help and need more LB's to go to a 3-4 that Saban wants. Just because its a need ( Like you say CB ) does not mean that we fill it by just Free Agency. We Need solid Oline just as much as a CB.

Back
Top Bottom