off-season report card. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

off-season report card.

didn't expect that from you. "Buffonery? I'd call player development top third in the NFL - minimum. Yeah, mistakes. He's human. He's learning. But "buffonery?'
I didn't expect missing obvious sarcasm from you.......lol.

I think Flo is, minimum, top 10 in the league.

Was a monumental blunder
Absolutely no playmaker at RB since his departure
Gave away a 26 year old big play 1000yd back
Hey but RB's fall off trees
Exactly. I don’t think people realize what a miss that was. I always hear they tried to sign drake but he didn’t want contract. That was because he was pissed they handed job to ballage and Walton. I get his reasoning.

Maybe he should.

If he took some advice, maybe he wouldn't do so mainy dumb things, and make so many boneheaded player assessments.

I've seen better coaching, game planning, and player development from HS coaches.

Doesnt Ross/Grier see this buffonery?
Well ya know --- better to live in an isolated bubble

especially with nasty **** floating around in the air!

As far as Ross --- no one has ever defined the core premise of your post better!

Byron Jones: A-
- everything he was advertised at being and X is feasting on QBs not being able to throw away from him.
Kyle Van Noy: C+
- solid, smart player. Another guy who is everything you expected, but was not going to be able to live up to the massive contract.
Jordan Howard: F
- just not the same player he was two years ago.
Emmanuel Ogbah: A+
- solid at setting the edge and has great pass rushing ability. dude is outperforming is contract by leaps and bounds. Should be a Pro Bowler.
Matt Breida: D
- he’s average at best. you see flashes of his home run ability but he hasn’t been able to put it on the field consistently.
Shaq Lawson: B-
- solid player, does his job every week. don’t think he is proving the consistent pass rush we had hoped though.
Erick Flowers: B
- definitely our most consistent OL member this season. he struggled against Denver but has been solid in pass protection and routinely gets to the second level in blocking.
Ted Karras: B
- Again fairly solid, plays consistent. Not great, but his play average is better than anything else we had.
Elandon Roberts: B
- great at attacking the ball carrier, but he is limited and gets out of position at times. definitely a benefit at his contact though.

Overall B+
- hit big on a couple of key guys and only one real miss. Free agency is a craps shoot and the guys we brought in have made the team drastically better.

Back
Top Bottom