Off to San Diego | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off to San Diego

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, and gals...

I am packing up the truck tonight and heading out at the first crack of daylight tomorrow morning....

We are staying at the Residents Inn which is about 5 miles away from the stadium and hopefully on Sun evening, we'll eat dinner at Jr's place..

If everything works out properly, we are off to Mexico on Monday morning just so my kids can say they were in a different country and we hope to hit the stadium by 3pm..

I have printed the other thread that shows the sections other people are sitting at and we plan to hang out near the Trolley Station for a few minutes to see if anything is happening there..

Not really too sure if I will hook up with any other Dolfans.. but I'll be sure to ask anyone wearing a Dolfin jersey if they visit Finheaven and hopefully we can say hi to someone from here..

I'll be wearing my Marino Jersey and am looking forward to seeing the Horse Trailor in person.. you all take care..

Have lots of fun and GO DOLPHINS !!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time Jeep.

You are walking across the border to Mexico, right? Wouldn't want you to get stuck in traffic / secondary inspections and miss the game.

Have fun Jeep. I am not so sure about the wisdom in going to Mexico on gameday. I myself am off on the train tommorow and will arrive at the station about 3:30. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn at the Bay, and eating at Anthony's Grotto across the street from there.
At the game I will have on my white #52 jersey and the same helmet in your avitar.

For those of you staying at the Mission Valley Marriot, call the front desk and ask for Gram Messer's room.

Also my cell number is 928-715-6504 if you just want to call me.

I look forward to meeting most of you, and we have set aside all day Monday for football...so someone better call us!! ;)

See everyone there.

GO GRIESE!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

ok gram I'll call when I get close. BTW, that bet IS almost over right?

GO DOLPHINS!! and GOOOOO PHINFANZZZ at the stadium!!! BE VERY LOUD for your colors!!!

I am also off to SD in the morning. We should be arriving about noon. Damn, I can't wait. I may have to go to Seau's to catch up with some of you.

Gram, I got you number, I may give you a call when I arrive at the stadium on Monday. I will not be logging back on after tonight, so if you would like to give me a shout here is my cell #702-239-3726.

Peace,
Ben

Wahoooooo.....our bus from Vegas leaves tomorrow morning at 10am as well!!!! We'll have about 50 Phins fans partying at Dicks Last Resort in the Gaslamp District tomorrow from about 5:30pm til 8pm. If anyone wants to join us.....come on out! You can also call me on my cell if you like at 702-354-0619 to make sure we are headed there as planned (it shouldn't change but you never know when you get a busload of people with a lot of free beer....things can change! lol) Go Dolpins....kick some *** on Monday nite!!!!!!!!!

Don't wait until 3 pm. I live down here, it'll be nuts at noon. The SEAU factor. This game sold out in 20 minutes. Get there early.

FORGET Mexico, TRUST me.

Damn, I wish I was going. But let me just tell you, if you can hook up with the Vegas crew (I imagine it is the Tommy Rocker's bus dean_siu is talking about), it would be well worth it. I took that bus ride with them a couple of years ago --- and it was f'n crazy.

But my point is... if you haven't been to Dick's Last Resort, you MUST go check it out. Their little "gimmick" is that all the employees are incredibly rude to the customers. Like the waitress asks you "what the f*ck do you want to drink?" There's bras hanging over the bar, nudie pictures all over the restrooms. You get the picture. It's hilarious.

That is the bus....and Dick's is definitely awesome....will be even better with Tommy playing there! If anyone can make it out to join us, I can assure you a good time will be had by all! I missed the last bus trip.....but know this one will equal or exceed the craziness of the last roadtrip. Can't wait to get on that bus and crack open my first beer at about 10:02am!!!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm leaving tommorow morning, gunna hang out in San Diego and am staying in Comfort Inn. My cell # is 925-437-0866. I look forward to meeting 87, 06 and whomever is going to the trolleys.

MAN! My uncle cant get off work until 2...which means we wont be leaving Murrietta/Temecula til 2:30...which puts on the 15 in San Diego about 4!! Im totally stressin....and I wanna meet some Players!

Just over 2 hours til the first beer of the day as we roll out of Vegas! Kickoff is less than 36 hours away.......go Phins!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see some fellow fans at Dick's tonite!!!!!!!

I hope they have an alternate route, cause from what I'm hearin' (here in Riverside) is that the I-15 is closed due to the massive fires in the area.

Back
Top Bottom