Off Topic, But Here's an Interesting Rumor: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off Topic, But Here's an Interesting Rumor:

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
According to ProSportsDaily.com the Bungles may be willing to deal the #1 overall pick in the draft for none other than big, fat, Mr. Warren Sapp! :eek: If the Bucs pull this off they'll have gone in and completely raped the Bungles. If this goes down, it may be counted as one of the most ludicrous trades of all time.

Unload the fat-ass with the big mouth for the chance to draft your future franchise QB. :shakeno: Sounds like a typical Bungles move if you ask me.

I'd love to see this move. Sapp buggs the hell out of me. I wanna know what he would say if he ended up being traded to the Bengals. His temper tantrum alone would be worth the deal......

If i were the Bengals i would deal both 1st round picks....this years and next years for some great players....LoL.

I actually think Bengals will come out winning since they don't need to draft another QB when they have alot of other needs like another DT and especially after the way Kitna played.Warren Saap will add fuel to a dead Bengals franchise.I completely disagree with you that this is a typical Bengal move.

Last edited by a moderator:
the do "seem" to be headed in the right direction.. it has just been so long since they were a respectible organization, that i really cant imagine them doing anything right..

if they draft palmer, he will suck.. if he is drafted by any other team, he should be good.. that is the luck of the orange and black.

Originally posted by Tatonka
the do "seem" to be headed in the right direction.. it has just been so long since they were a respectible organization, that i really cant imagine them doing anything right..

if they draft palmer, he will suck.. if he is drafted by any other team, he should be good.. that is the luck of the orange and black.
Corey Dillon is still good.

Corey Dillon is a beast. I was praying he would end up a 'Fin the year he was a FA. I'm glad we got Ricky instead though.......

One thing we all have to remember here is that for the past two years in a row "experts" have picked the Bungles to be the sleeper team to make the playoffs. In other words, what Tat here said is correct; anything these guys touch turns to crap!

I agree with Baz here as I would love to see the tantrum that Sapp would throw if he were traded to the Bungles. That would be absolutely hillarious.

i never ment to imply that dillon is not good...

he is one of those exceptional players that continues to perform even though he is surrounded by mediocraty..

like marino for several years :D jk.

I still think the Bengals should trade down and take a defender. Kitna was easily NOT the problem in Cincy last year.

i never ment to imply that dillon is not good...

he is one of those exceptional players that continues to perform even though he is surrounded by mediocraty..

like marino for several years :D jk.

Actually... more like Barry Sanders....

but this thread needs to be moved to General NFL...

Back
Top Bottom