Off Topic: But please take a gander | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off Topic: But please take a gander

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I just wanted to give props to my friend Leah who has made it as a Charger girl for the 2004 season! She was one of my best friends girlfriend back in high school before he screwed it up his senior year! Anyhow, we are all still friends an dshe is still gorgeous in my opnion. She moved down to San Diego form the S.F. Bay Area about a year ago for school and is also acheiving her dream to follow through with her cheerleading career. Congrats Leah! Continue shaking that @$$. :booty:

http://www.chargers.com/chargergirls/2004/leah.cfm

As our pal Clumpy would say...she looks de-lick-ious!!

Nice friend to have

She looks like she's one of those girls who's pictures don't do them justice . She's certainly attractive in that photo. But I think she'd probably be more attractive in person.

clear.gif

Muck said:
She looks like she's one of those girls who's pictures don't do them justice . She's certainly attractive in that photo. But I think she'd probably be more attractive in person.

Muck, nail on head man. She has gorgeous long legs and is a real doll in person. My buddy has stil got his pictures of her from their prom night. Although she looked really good in those, I remember her being smoking hat night. Either way, I am just proud of her for getting as far as she did.

Back
Top Bottom