Off Topic: Los Angeles Buccanneers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off Topic: Los Angeles Buccanneers?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Buccaneers | Los Angeles Bound or For Sale? - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
9:24 PT: According to the Miami Herald, Tampa Bay Buccaneers owner Malcolm Glazer’s bid to buy the Los Angeles Dodgers may be part of a larger plan to bring an NFL team back to Los Angeles, whether it be through relocation of an existing team or through the expansion market. Glazer is reportedly interested in building a new football stadium on the Dodgers’ 300-acre Chavez Ravine location. He previously threatened (back in ’95) to move the Buccaneers there. It is highly unlikely that he could move the Buccaneers considering the legal issues it would take to escape the stadium lease the Buccaneers are currently in. There is a chance he could sell the Buccaneers and then purchase an existing team or the rights to an expansion one.

hmmmm, La Bucs has a nice ring, but i wouldnt be able to see any games unless National Telivised. I love Malcom for what he did for my BUCS, but he is as ugly as heck. Mebbey Gruden could buy BUCS.....LOL just kidding. Watch, Glazer is the next Wayne Huyzinga.

:monkey:Wayne Huyzinga (for selling out my Marlins)

That would really make no sense for the Glazers IMO. They are pretty successful in Tampa, I don't know why they would want to change it.

:hail:

clear.gif

Originally posted by Bucsfinfan
Watch, Glazer is the next Wayne Huyzinga.

:monkey:Wayne Huyzinga (for selling out my Marlins)

It's not that simple. What would you do if you were losing $30 million a year?? Wayne got us a title. People should remember that.

It's just like when bad fans riot. Some people just need an excuse to be classless and boo/slur (not saying you).

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I swear I would pay......

I'd quit my job to "support" her full time. Yummy.

It makes perfect sense for Glazer. He buys distressed companies, improves them and then sells. That's what he did with the Bucs.

Back
Top Bottom