Offensive we are not as Talented in Certain Aspects of the Team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive we are not as Talented in Certain Aspects of the Team...

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Offensively we are not as Talented in Certain Aspects of the Team...

Well where should I start...

Gus is...well Gus... but we know he is a stop gap QB, so he is not expected to be here past this year...

Randy is...a playmaker at times and drops too many balls as well as fumbles fighting for extra yardage... seems not the first time he does that...but for all intended purpose he signed a longterm contract because we expect him to be be here for a few more years. He is still inconsistant, does not catch balls when we need him to (Atlanta ball flies through hands in endzone) and fumbles at inopportune times...

CC is... well CC... what we seen of him throughout the last 4 years is what we get from him. He has the talent of a hell of a receiver, but that is where it end. He is not not consistant enough to make the game changing plays of a # 1 WR or a # 2 WR in my book. I can't think of any catch right now where he won a game for us. I can think of Moulds, Harrison, Chrebet, TO, Moss, Givens, brownGadsen, Duper, Ingram and Watson (for NE today) making game winning catches. I just can't remember the Jet's Offensive Lineman's who caught the winning TD pass in OT back in 2000 at the Meadowlands on MNF...

Booker... well Booker has made plays as well as dropped passes. He also has failed to protect the ball from the DBS when it mattered. Today, I saw a 5 foot CB outplay him and get in position to bat the pass down. I still cannot believe he let this happened. He has been to the Pro Bowl so I will give him some leadway, still I cannot expect this to happen given his size and experience...

in the end face it... our WR corps made the young inexperienced and struggling NE secondary look decent enough to come up with a win. They helped NE instead of helping us...

That's enough of venting for now...

Comments...

I'm sick of the Guys stuff. Yea, he's limited, he makes some bad throws, yea yea yea. It doesn't help that Chambers CAN'T CATCH! If Chambers catches two of his whiffs we win the game and Gus isn't bashed.

I thought Booker was awesome today.

I can't believe we didn't run at least once with 1st and goal and more then a minute to play. If whiffer boy Chris catches that 1 ton brick and we tie, the Pats would have had 55 seconds to get a filed goal.

Back
Top Bottom