Offer a second round pick for coach chin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offer a second round pick for coach chin

If Cowher came back i would swap 1st round picks with Pitt but no way in heck do we send a 2nd anywhere.

I think Cowher is a very average coach....his one SB in his 15 years there was NOT because of his brilliant coaching....they got on one of the luckiest rolls ever to win the Superbowl. Cowher is a guy who seems to do very little with the talent he has, unlike a coach like Belichick who gets the most out of the least talent.

Wrong. He coached the Steelers in 2 Super Bowls. 1996 and 2006

We can't give away draft picks anymore! Has the last decade of draft futility because of stupid trades taught you nothing? Talent is more important than coaching!

He won't coach this year, but he will be on the Giants sideline next year.

I predict that Romeo will be on thin ice and will fall through it this season...that will open the door for a Cleveland guy, Cowher, to return home. Cowher in Cleveland in '08.

I predict that Romeo will be on thin ice and will fall through it this season...that will open the door for a Cleveland guy, Cowher, to return home. Cowher in Cleveland in '08.
Pittsburgh will have a Marshall law in affect if this happens.

Two words for you A.J Feeley! I'm done trading picks for anything and anyone! Please sign a good coach and rebuild through the draft as well as free agency! As for our first pick... I would draft the best player available.

Yeah let's give up more draft picks. it's worked for us in the Past! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom