Offer made to Law? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offer made to Law?

FaninPatsyLand said:
Samuel is a safety.

You left out Tyrone Pool, their starter. :lol: Scott and Gay are not quality starters in the NFL. Gay didn't even start at LSU.

Starks was a decent pickup from Arizona and should be solid for them. 4-5 quality starters is a complete joke though.

Gay did a damn good job last year.

Sorry, Tyrone Poole, even one more to add to the list.

Scott has injury history, but has been a starter in this league.

Dolfan1000 said:
Gay did a damn good job last year.

Sorry, Tyrone Poole, even one more to add to the list.

Scott has injury history, but has been a starter in this league.

Well Tyrone Poole sucks in my opinion, but I'll give it to you that he is solid. Gay played well in a zone coverages that disguised his weaknesses very well. He is NOT a quality starter in the NFL. He wasn't even a quality starter at the collegiate level. Scott again another guy with some talent, but at this point he isn't a quality starter in the NFL either.

Samuel is a hell of a player, but too bad he's a safety. Although, originally he did start out as a CB.

Rest assured I hate the Pats, but all Im saying is basically Ty has a greater chance of starting here.

Dolfan1000 said:
Rest assured I hate the Pats, but all Im saying is basically Ty has a greater chance of starting here.

He's gonna start wherever he signs. Unless he isn't healthy by the time the season rolls around.

I read today that Its a good possibility Law will sign the vet minimum because that way he can prove himself and become a free agent next season.

TrueDolFan said:
I was just listening to KFAN AM 1130 radio here in St. Paul, MN - and they said that the Miami Herald is reporting that the Dolphins have an offer out on the table for Ty Law. Does anybody know anything about this?

I also have an offer out for law: If he retires now I wont tell everyone that
Toy(troy) Brown is a better db than he is. :lol:

I just saw on NFL Total Access that no team has made Law an offer, because he has been able to cut yet..they said he's 3 weeks away. Then they expect offers..

samuel was moved to S? are you sure you arent mixing him up with eugene wilson? asante was a dam good CB prospect out of UCF

MelbournePhin said:
samuel was moved to S? are you sure you arent mixing him up with eugene wilson? asante was a dam good CB prospect out of UCF

Samuel is a hybrid type of player in that Patriots defense cause he is so versitile. But he definitely isn't a starting cornerback, seeing as how Poole and Starks are their two starters.

You can still place him on this list, and he wouldn't add up to the Patriots having 4-5 quality starting cornerbacks. Poole sucks, and with the departure of Law they went out and acquired Starks. Belichick must not believe Samuel can handle the position opposite Poole. Either that, or he wants to leave Samuel playing that hybrid nickleback position.

Back
Top Bottom