Offer Made To Sammy Knight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offer Made To Sammy Knight

jasmine

Starter
Reaction score
Just heard Wanny tell Hank Goldberg they made an offer to Knight. He says he wants to play here, so we'll see what happens!

Originally posted by jasmine34
Just heard Wanny tell Hank Goldberg they made an offer to Knight. He says he wants to play here, so we'll see what happens!

Outstanding!

Originally posted by jasmine34

Yeah but Wanny also said it was no where near 1.5 mil a season.

Oliver...

I'm not gonna jump up and down.. YET! :eek:

Whats the big deal! pay the guy 1.5 mil already.. hell you pay rodgers that and hes not even smelled the [robowl or ever been called a playmaker.

:band: :drinkers:

Now watch how everyone jumps on the :bandwagon

Getting excited about Miami giving Sammy Knight a proposal or an offer is just like listening to the radio and hearing that Fiedler just threw a pass at the end zone and getting excited while it's in the air.. I myself won't celebrate til I hear that "the ball is caught" if you know what I mean..

HOORAH:drinker:

Hasn't there been an offer on the table to Knight for quite some time now?

Originally posted by aquaman
Whats the big deal! pay the guy 1.5 mil already.. hell you pay rodgers that and hes not even smelled the [robowl or ever been called a playmaker.

Wanny said they do not have that amount of $ to give him. If you don't have the $, you can't give him more.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom