*Offical Minnesota T-Wolves thread* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Offical Minnesota T-Wolves thread*

woooow what a game.........you guys got a good team, if ricky davis wasnt chucking up shots i think you guys would be much better.......and again with roy his shots werent going down but he gets to the line and gets it done.............:woot: @ juan dixon and the whole blazer team.....good game though. i like minnys team

God I just hate when we choke like that. KG had a great look for the final shot. Oh well I'll take a 2-1 start.

webster was freakin on fire! got damn he has been shooting lights out for 3 this year. majpain whats your take on ricky davis? i mean seriously i would rather have foye in the game then ricky davis.

I dont like him. He isnt consistent enough. Again I wish we had Wally : /

Also the bench got out scored big time. I think it was 17-44 when they showed it in the 4th

intresting story...
[SIZE=-2]The Trail Blazers played with fire, as if Saturday was all there was. They rebounded. They scrapped. And if you're among those searching for an explanation for their fury today, you should know the Blazers were called "a pack of roaches" by one of the Minnesota Timberwolves.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2] See, late in the second quarter with Minnesota leading by 11 points, guard Ricky Davis skated by the Blazers bench, and explained that Portland was nothing but a pack of bottom feeders that belonged in some dark corner underneath the league's kitchen sink.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]The insult became the subject of conversation at halftime in the home locker room, including coach Nate McMillan who said he was personally insulted. So if you were among those wondering, "What got into them?!" while the Blazers, who won only 21 games last season, were rallying in the second half, it was this -- pride.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Then, in the locker room, Webster said: "That win goes against that entire team (in the other locker room). If you have any dignity, if you have any pride, hearing something like that puts a chip on your shoulder."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]Then, the second-year guard muttered, " . . . roaches. . . . "[/SIZE]

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/john_canzano/index.ssf?/base/sports/116271154270880.xml&coll=7

Wow good job Ricky Davis you assclown. You got a young Portland team riled up.

What a joke the Wolves are.

Worst team in the NBA. So disgusted in tonights game right now. No one is playing like they should be. KG isnt playing well, but he isnt getting help from his team. It doesn't help when the refs are favouring the Kings. Noah I hope you like it in Minnesota.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Craig Smith.

nice to see a fellow BC alum doing something in the NBA.

go eagles.

Yes Smith is doing a great job. I hope he puts on more solid preformances. I hope we make a trade for someone that score consistently.

Another bad preformance by the T-wolves. They make to many errors. Kg's Double double streak ends tonight. His rebounding has gotten lower : /
Once again Minnesotas starting 5 is awful. I say trade the whole freaking team. Big out put by the rookies tonight.

Both Foye and Davis did great. The starting 5 with the exception from KG only scored 31 points..... Seriously we must have the worst front 5 ever. KG needs to goto a contenting team.

Yay 3 game losing streak. Minnesota is getting help from Foye finally. Are other rookie Craig Smith only 2 points. We need to bench Hassel. He is a horrible basketball player. 2 points?? Put in Jaric or Foye.

Wooo finally snapped the 4 game losing streak. Ricky Davis showed up to play last night, Kg had a big game too. Portland didnt have Roy, Zach didnt do nearly as good as last time they played.

Garnett angered by rumors, not unhappy with Wolves

Kevin Garnett has been through a lot in Minnesota, and he's not about to let the media tell him what he should be doing with his career.

On Sunday, the former MVP squashed rumors of his discontent in Minnesota and suggestions that he'd be better off searching for a championship elsewhere.

"I've never said I [was] unhappy," Garnett said after the Timberwolves beat the Philadelphia 76ers 95-84. "I don't know where y'all get that [expletive] from. None of y'all have asked me that."

The team's lack of success in Garnett's 11 seasons in Minnesota -- they've won just two playoff series -- has led many to propose that it's time for a change of scenery for the beleaguered perennial All-Star. Though Garnett won't use the word "unhappy," he made no secret about where the criticism for the Timberwolves' struggles should be directed.

"People feel sorry for me?" Garnett said. "I don't go out and scout players. I don't do any of the front office stuff. This thing's bigger than Kevin Garnett.
I'm a piece, but ... I don't want nobody to feel sorry for me. I bust my [butt] to come in and be consistent every year. If you want to feel sorry for somebody, feel sorry for the people who put the team together and haven't put me in a position to be in those situations. Don't feel sorry for me."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2685714

Back
Top Bottom