****OFFICAL Ricky Thread**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Ricky Thread****

NY_FinFan_72 said:
I'm planning on starting a new Ricky thread with my 420th post... just figured it would be fitting. Oooooooohhhh... look at that... this is my 419th post!!!

Well, there goes your one Ricky thread idea....

Whatever dude......

NY_FinFan_72 said:
I'm planning on starting a new Ricky thread with my 420th post... just figured it would be fitting. Oooooooohhhh... look at that... this is my 419th post!!!

Well, there goes your one Ricky thread idea....

You burnin one for ricky?

You need to make it the *******Official Ricky Thread******* instead of the ******Offical Ricky Thread*********. It sounds like an imitation the way it is right now.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Geez... some lighen up, and some tighten up... I guess we know which one you are.

Relax guy... seriously...

I didnt know if you was joking or not bro. I am trying to help out FinHeaven by making just one Ricky thread instead of having almost every thread just about the samething of Ricky.

I dunno. When I think of Ricky Williams, only one nickname comes to mind.

Boo Radley.

How many people think he will make training camp in game shape? I feel he will be a skinny little turd that will be hammered.

Reminds me of an old UFC. Some kid, a kick boxing champion was featured. The guy had it figured out that his astral soul was gonna protect him and his karma made him impervious to pain. It was a real whacked out profile he projected before the fight. Kinda like some other whack job.

Needless to say, this kickboxer was on his back and face was pulverized before he could say "Oh wow man, The stars are aligning".

Never saw him again, and I was hoping the same for Ricky.

I am afraid your thread will be merged into another Ricky thread with an older thread start date thus making your well intentioned thread redundant .;)

PhinDude88 said:
Since there has been so many Ricky threads...i figure that to save some space there should be only one Ricky thread where you talk all Ricky. You asked questions and report new information in this thread. Go ahead and feel free to use this thread...i hope you all will enjoy this idea of having only one Ricky thread.

You're just adding to the problem.....:shakeno:

DreamWeaver said:
You're just adding to the problem.....:shakeno:

I am trying to fix a problem...not adding another one :shakeno: .

Can someone post the mystery machine with #34 on the side and smoke billowing from the windows, I tried and failed.

It looks like theres going to be many threads about the Ricky thing. IMO it is a waste of time till we see who takes the feild in Sept.

I was just trying to help out and i guess this wasnt a good idea. Mods you can close this thread if you want.

Back
Top Bottom