Offical T-Mac | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical T-Mac

ThunderCane

CANE NATION
Reaction score
Offical that T-Mac is going to be traded.

When and where who knows.

:roflmao:
I love this!!!!
All that smack magic fans talked up here in central florida before the NBA season started. They finished last and the Heat goes into the playoffs and played very well.

The guy they traded...Big-Ben Wallace wins a ring.
Now they lose their best player.

HAHA!!!

Uhh, they're better off trading McGrady, who will opt out next year anyway.

I'd be careful before talking smack about that Magic team. I love T-Mac, but he's one of the laziest players in the NBA. Ever watch McGrady play defense or defend a fast break?

Did you see what the interested teams may be willing to offer(source = Chad Ford)? Let's take a look at the potential offers and what Orlando's line-up could look like after.

-Suns: Da Matrix, Casey Jacobson, #7 overall
1-Devin Harris or Ben Gordan(#7 overall)
2-Deshawn Stevenson
3-Shawn Marion
4-Drew Gooden/Juwan Howard
5-Emeka Okafor

-Pacers: Al Harrington, Ron Artest
1-Ty Lue
2-Ron Artest
3-Al Harrington
4-Drew Gooden/Juwan Howard
5-Emeka Okafor

-Clips: C-Mags, Marco Jaric, Melvin Ely, #2 overall
1-Shaun Livingston(#2 overall)
2-Deshawn Stevenson
3-Corey Maggette
4-Juwan Howard/Drew Gooden
5-Emeka Okafor

-Grizzlies: Pao Gasol, James Posey, Shane Battier, Earl Watson
1-Earl Watson/Ty Lue
2-Deshawn Stevenson
3-James Posey
4-Pao Gasol
5-Emeka Okafor

-Heat: Caron Butler, Brian Grant, #19 overall
1-Tyronne Lue/Jameer Nelson(#19 overall)
2-Deshawn Stevenson
3-Caron Butler
4-Drew Gooden/Jawan Howard
5-Emeka Okafor/Brian Grant

-Rockets: The Franchise, Bostjan Nochbar
1-Steve Francis
2-Deshawn Stevenson
3-Pat Garrity?
4-Drew Gooden
5-Emeka Ofafor

All of those trade ideas came directly from Chad Ford, as he said those were the teams who are reported to be interested in T-Mac. The line-up ideas came from me, though I think if any trade is made...Juwan Howard and/or Drew Gooden will be dealt.

I don't know about you...but I'd be afraid of any of those line-ups.

ThunderCane said:
:huh: Score 60+ points is lazy...

Not worried :rolleyes:

Uhh, do you watch him play defense? McGrady thinks if he's the sh*t on the offensive end, why should he have to work defensively? He's one of the laziest defenders in the league, but then again...most people only care about scoring. :rolleyes2

ThunderCane said:
:huh: Score 60+ points is lazy...

Not worried :rolleyes:

as we all saw in this years finals 1nce again, you win with DEFENSE and T-Mac is just average at that

I guess then Ben Wallace sucks, cause he is a mad man on D and on the average does not put the points up...So T-Mac's D is average....SO!

Look, I was living up here in Centeral Hell Florida when they had Shaq and went to the finals against the Rockets. As a south florida sports fan, all I heard was crap. The central florida fans just ranted a reaved how great Shaq was. However, when Shaq was let go cause Penny wanted to be the man. The media and fans turned on him calling him a bum and now they will be get the guys needed to win the title. How wrong they where then and how wrong they are now.

I am gloating and will continue to gloat at how the Heat did so well and how the magic came apart at the seems.

ThunderCane said:
I guess then Ben Wallace sucks, cause he is a mad man on D and on the average does not put the points up...So T-Mac's D is average....SO!

Ben Wallace makes the most out of his oppurtunities. Ben Wallace is a 100% effort guy...as for T-Mac, sure he's a star, but he's still on my top 3-5 list for the laziest defenders in the game(only starters included, of course).

I found this on a rocket fansite, this is what Orlando is asking for him

If the pacers were to get him they would have to give up:
Ron Artest, Al Harrington, Jamaal Tinsley and Jonathan Bender

If the rockets were to get him they would have to give up:
Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato

If the suns were to get him they would have to give up:
Shawn Marion, Joe Johnson and center Jake Voskuhl

Back
Top Bottom