*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

Slappy8800 said:
ducks with another trade

I saw that earlier too, not really a big deal seeing on how he didn't play much. Maybe he will be rejuvenated in Boston.

Chistov, 23 (4/17/83), has appeared in one game this season with Anaheim, going scoreless. In addition, he has appeared in three games with the Portland Pirates, Anaheim’s primary development affiliate in the American Hockey League, earning 1-0=1 point.

Saw this one too earlier:

The Anaheim Ducks announced today that the National Hockey League (NHL) club has acquired right wing George Parros from the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for a second-round draft pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft (previously acquired from Atlanta for Vitaly Vishnevski). In addition, Anaheim has the option to exchange third-round selections with Colorado in the 2007 Entry Draft.

icephinfan said:
I saw that earlier too, not really a big deal seeing on how he didn't play much. Maybe he will be rejuvenated in Boston.

Chistov, 23 (4/17/83), has appeared in one game this season with Anaheim, going scoreless. In addition, he has appeared in three games with the Portland Pirates, Anaheim’s primary development affiliate in the American Hockey League, earning 1-0=1 point.

I remember seeing him as a 19 year old rookie. He is a talented offensive player that has never gotten it together. It's worth a 3rd rounder.

NEW YORK (CP) - The NHL has established a new monthly leadership award in honour of Mark Messier.
Many consider Messier to be the greatest captain in hockey history. The six-time Stanley Cup winner wore the C for Edmonton and the New York Rangers to become the only player in history to captain two teams to an NHL championship. He is also a former captain of the Vancouver Canucks.
Messier will be at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday to present the first winner with the award.
Messier, with input from the league, will select a player in each month who best exemplifies leadership qualities on and off the ice.
There will also be a leader of the year award given at the end of the regular season.

way to go moose!

Flyers GM Paul Holmgren said he expects the Columbus Blue Jackets to seek permission to talk to Ken Hitch**** about their coaching job.
-- Philadelphia Inquirer

unifiedtheory said:
I remember seeing him as a 19 year old rookie. He is a talented offensive player that has never gotten it together. It's worth a 3rd rounder.

i hear Bruins wanna get rid of Stuart Murray and Sturm!!!

Ship em to Philly!!

We'd give u

Mike Rathje
RJ Umberger
Freddy Meyer
Robert Esche!! (Bruins look interested)

Because everyone wants the worst team in the league's worst players for decent players.

crazy game in NY!!

devils take 2-0 lead into thrid....rangers score 3 in 90 seconds.....GO RANGERS

dominizzo said:
i hear Bruins wanna get rid of Stuart Murray and Sturm!!!

Ship em to Philly!!

We'd give u

Mike Rathje
RJ Umberger
Freddy Meyer
Robert Esche!! (Bruins look interested)
The only reason they are looking to rid themselves of Stuart or Sturm is kind of in depth.

They are both unrestricted free agents. Stuart's wife was born and raised in California and he has shown a distinct interest in returning to California. Sturm has said he plans on exploring unrestricted free agency when his contract is up.

This is the final kick in the balls from the Mike O'Connell "era".

He trades a franchise center, who won the scoring title and the MVP. Thornton was LOCKED UP longterm to a good valued contract. A deal that did not have to be made but he was looking to shake up the team. Bad enough.

To top all that, he trades the franchise player for three players who are UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS only a year and a half after the team acquired them!

Unreal. O'Connell should be burned at the stake for that...

I have not heard a Murray rumour at all. The only way they would trade him is if he is part of a larger package for a veteran goaltender who can hold the fort for a year or two until Rask or Toivonen is ready. The future in Boston between the pipes is very bright, the problem is the now.

As for your offer 'Izzo, I'll pass. The Bruins have enough issues in net right now, they don't need an Esche to cloud it even more.

what a classy guy brodeur is...blaming his coach for the loss....saying because the devils didnt double shift the defensive line like renney doubled up jagr that cause them the loss.....i really dont like him

Flames have now won 5 in a row

The tanguay-Iggy-Lankow line is starting to show some fire.

Hamerlik is back playing with Phaneuf.

And of course the best goalie in the league in Kipper has a GAA of 1.00 in the last 5 games.

KTownsDolphins said:
Flames have now won 5 in a row

The tanguay-Iggy-Lankow line is starting to show some fire.

Hamerlik is back playing with Phaneuf.

And of course the best goalie in the league in Kipper has a GAA of 1.00 in the last 5 games.

Iginla is dong what great players do...he put the team on his back and he is dragging them back into the hunt.

He was unreal last Saturday in Vancouver.

Colorado looking to make a trade with Liles being used as trade bait apparently....id kill for him on the Rangers

Back
Top Bottom