**Official 2004 Draft Thread** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2004 Draft Thread**

Ok, so we traded down from 153 to 160 (Baltimore's pick from the Owens fiasco) and added the 222 in the 6th... sounds nice, trade down seven spots and get an extra 6th... Man, Spielman is trying to redeem himself or something...

I like the Hadnot pick. He might make a run by mid season as the starter.

There sure was a lot of *****ing and moaning on this thread. Of course no one brought up the fact that if NE was trying to trade up and take the same guy we did that they as well as us, had Carey rated over Wilfork.

We also had Carey rated above Andrews on our board so we would have taken Carey either way. (Wish would have been funny to see you guys if they had selected Carey with Andrews still there)

Will Poole is Patrick Surtain reincarnated IMO. They are both similar in size, speed, and like to physical and help in run support. Surtain was a lte riser while Poole was a late slip FWIW.

Players move up and down every year w/o a lot of fan fare and that's what happened here.

Section, you win the award for the least informed poster with your performance in this thread. Continuously bashing the pick even though you're confronted with example after example that if he's the guy we wanted we had to give up that pick or lose him. Then say nothing after we re-coup apick with GB and still get the same guy we (supposedly) would have picked anyway.

I'm happy with every pick except for Bua, that was a bad pick unless he makes the team as a wedge buster because he'll never play S in the NFL w/o making a huge surprise.

Section126 said:
Justa, stop drinking the kool aid.........Donohoe makes Wanny and Spiel seem like geniuses.[/QUOTE} try answering the questions I raised instead of making comments that is obviosly nothing but trash. Try talking football for a change if that's possible.

:woot: Guy I went to high school with just got drafted.

CB Alfonso Marshall, Miami - Chicago Bears

Back
Top Bottom