Official: 2005 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official: 2005 Florida Marlins Thread

Its okay...Baseball is a MARATHON not a sprint. We still have 151 games to go.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm not a Marlins fan, but how do you leave Miguel Cabrera out of that list?

I think he might win NL MVP this year..

Didn't mean to leave out Miggy, he's been excellent for the fish. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I still try to support my team. Especially after the NBA season is finished.

Lost badly today to the Mets. Leiter is 0-2 :\ ......... Burnett starts tommorow. Marlins record is at 9-7. They need to pick it up a little though.

Mets fan here...

Willis allowed to pinch hit in the 3rd?!?!?!

OK, I know that he has pinch hit before in the past, but after he struck out on a beautiful Pedro hook he took his bat and slammed the bottom of his cleats...

Swing a little harder, Dontrelle.:evil:

Fischfan13 said:
Mets fan here...

Willis allowed to pinch hit in the 3rd?!?!?!

OK, I know that he has pinch hit before in the past, but after he struck out on a beautiful Pedro hook he took his bat and slammed the bottom of his cleats...

Swing a little harder, Dontrelle.:evil:

Petey looks damn good for you guys so far. I think some organization in the A.L. p*ssed him off slightly. :wink:

I see Mientkiewicz hit a grand slam tonight too. Impressive performance out of the Mets tonight.

just got into baseball this year - adopted the Marlins as they play in Dolphins Stadium (couldnt pick any other team could i :p)

I get the games in MLB.Tv over the net which is class as the early ones are usually on when iget home from work (6pm UK time)

Where is teh best place to pick up merchandise for them ?

Thanx

JP hit a HR last night. Was a double away from hitting for the cycle. Pretty solid overall performance last night in Colorado by our Fish. Al Leiter pitches tonight.

Not a big Marlins fan but their staff is disgusting right now. Beckett picked up another win last night (although not his greatest peformance) and Burnett and Willis are on. Their a scary staff and with the way they manufacture runs, I like them to win the NL East (even though I hate to pick against Atlanta cause they never lose!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Not a big Marlins fan but their staff is disgusting right now. Beckett picked up another win last night (although not his greatest peformance) and Burnett and Willis are on. Their a scary staff and with the way they manufacture runs, I like them to win the NL East (even though I hate to pick against Atlanta cause they never lose!

And to think I argued for 2 weeks straight with people trying to tell me the Mets staff was better than the Marlins..:lol:

Marlins win another one against Philly.

Bad thing though is Mota was sent back to Miami to get his arm checked, he was complaining of discomfort.

I see that Jeff Allison made his first start in 2 years for your single A ballclub.

I actually got to see him pitch in high school. Anyway, the kid has some incredible stuff, and it's a shame that he got involved with drugs almost ruining his career.

Anyway, hopefully for him and you Marlins fans he is back on the right track because he could be an unbelievable pitching prospect if he stays clean.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I see that Jeff Allison made his first start in 2 years for your single A ballclub.

I actually got to see him pitch in high school. Anyway, the kid has some incredible stuff, and it's a shame that he got involved with drugs almost ruining his career.

Anyway, hopefully for him and you Marlins fans he is back on the right track because he could be an unbelievable pitching prospect if he stays clean.

Its about time he starts pitching again. Thank God he has his foot in the right direction now. I think If he is going to be a MLB player it'll take him 3 years to get out of the farmsystem.

I went to the game last night. I was in a luxury box. Boy was it amazing. My friend gave me two tickets (free!) for me and my girlfriend. The view was incredible. The Air Conditioning was even better. Only thing I didn't like is not being able to interact with the crowd such as hit a beach ball! :lol: It was a good game, Easley's HR was a laser beam! Then in Extra Innings seeing Joe Dillon run the bases on Delgado's double was INCREDIBLE. Man that boy can run, and he is no young'n either. RUN JOE RUN!

Back
Top Bottom