***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know there are Magic fans on here besides me, so here is the Magic's very own thread for the 2006/2007 season.

Starting lineup looks like:

C Dwight Howard
PF Darko Milicic/Tony Battie
SF Hedo Turkoglu
SG Grant Hill
PG Jameer Nelson

Important bench players: Carlos Arroyo, Keyon Dooling, Keith Bogans, Trevor Ariza and Pat Garrity. (J.J. Redick once he's fully healthy and in shape.)

The Magic are definitely making the playoffs this year. I guarantee it.
Grant Hill is FINALLY healthy. He says he's got the most range of motion in his ankle he's had since before the injury five years ago.

Dwight Howard is going to break out this year like a 15-year-old's face. He will win the rebounding title and will average about 20-22 points a game. He's that good. He bulked up even more while keeping his freakish athleticism.

The x-factor is Darko. How much has he developed and matured? If the offseason is any indication, the Magic will be in very, very good shape in the post with Darko complementing Dwight Howard.
Darko beefed up 25 pounds in the offseason, and in the FIBA championships he averaged 16 points and 9 rebounds against the likes of Pau Gasol and Yao Ming.

Jameer Nelson is also an up-and-comer. He can score and his passing has improved. He doesn't turn the ball over NEARLY as much as his predecessor, Steve Francis.

As far as seedings go, the Magic are very capable of grabbing anywhere from the 6-8 seeds in the east.

If Darko continues to progress and Grant Hill stays healthy the whole year, however, the 5 seed is certainly not out of the question.

Look for the Magic to finish 2nd in the Southeast behind the Heat, surpassing the Wizards who can defend NO ONE.

It's going to be a great season. Go Magic!!!

P.S... If you don't think much of the young, energetic Magic now, just wait until next year when they get Vince Carter.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, but he did score 20 points.

Smart @ss. :chuckle:

:lol: I've always been a fan of Grant Hill, hopefully he can stay healthy and continue to make an impact this year.

Rocky Raccoon said:
:lol: I've always been a fan of Grant Hill, hopefully he can stay healthy and continue to make an impact this year.

If he does, the Magic will be the team to watch in the whole NBA.

DolphinDevil28 said:
If he does, the Magic will be the team to watch in the whole NBA.

No question. Howard is a complete monster. You've got to see this guy in person. He gets up as high and as quickly as anybody I've ever seen.

They bring quality off the bench as well with Arroyo, Dooling, Darko and even Bogans. I was at the game tonight, and the excitement is back in O-town.

Dwight Howard is a monster, that kid is something special.

Back
Top Bottom