***Official 2006 MLB Season Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006 MLB Season Thread***

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
only 5 more days until the regular season opens between the Indians and White Sox on Sunday Night!

Good luck to all the players and all 30 teams fighting to win the championship.

PLAY BALL!

Buehrle vs i'm gonna guess Sabathia is a decent matchup. I think the most interesting thing to see this season is whether the Blue Jays can compete with the Yankees/Bosox all season long. I think Bonds is going to hit around 35 homeruns because he's not gonna be able to play everyday and I don't think he's going to be pitched too. One thing that seems to happen like every-year is the Stros and A's getting off to bad starts and then just playing lights out after the all-star break. It's hard to make predictions because of injuries but some guys who I think will have huge years are :Harden, Holliday, Renteria, Kris Benson, Miguel Cabrera, Turnbow. Guys who I think may dissapoint are : Damon, Beckett, Lidge, Carpenter, Jenks, Rowand.

Got the tickets to my 27 game Angels mini plan in the mail yesterday, I cant wait for the season to start!

I Just can't wait to see Bonds pop that first homer this year and to see the crowd reactions.

culpepper2chambers said:
u like bonds?

i don't dislike him for doing what 90% of the entire league was doing....taking steroids.

Back
Top Bottom