**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1** | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toneboy said:
That looks like that Penguin Dance Kornheiser keeps doing on PTI lately.
I figured that was how a big OL would dance. Maybe Matt Leinart can give him some lessons...

Flyer22 said:
I figured that was how a big OL would dance. Maybe Matt Leinart can give him some lessons...

Perhaps he can open a dance school to help him recoup the difference in money he lost staying in school.

What an idiot.

It appears the Phins had Hagan rated about right. There has been a run on WR's and the Phins led the charge.

the big thing about Hagan is that he's a very hard worker. I think that put him over the top with Saban

clear.gif
Everytime i look at LenDale White, i keep getting this feeling that he reminds me of someone . . . and i finally figured out who. Doesn't he look like a fat version of . . . Nicole Richie?
clear.gif

PhinsTD said:
It appears the Phins had Hagan rated about right. There has been a run on WR's and the Phins led the charge.

good call. wasn't stovall available though?

PSU Cane said:
Everytime i look at LenDale White, i keep getting this feeling that he reminds me of someone . . . and i finally figured out who. Doesn't he look like a fat version of . . . Nicole Richey?
colendalewhite-1.jpg
nicole3adj-1.jpg

Ummmmmmmm...

Aight, good night all, really tired after watching all that. Talk to yall tommorow.

Rick 1966 said:
I like this pick a lot. Not only great value in the third round but very good talent a position we need help in.

That made my day Rick!

Good for you man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom