Official 2007 Angels of Anaheim Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2007 Angels of Anaheim Thread

:woot:

Nice to see Kotchman back, and the bullpen is just nasty. Lackey struggled a bit but just make it through 5 and the pen will lock it down for you. So glad baseball is back!

:woot:

Nice to see Kotchman back, and the bullpen is just nasty. Lackey struggled a bit but just make it through 5 and the pen will lock it down for you. So glad baseball is back!

Angels played very well tonight. It would have been interesting to see what LAckey would have done had the D not made 2 errors behind him, that 31 pitch inning killed him.

Angels played very well tonight. It would have been interesting to see what LAckey would have done had the D not made 2 errors behind him, that 31 pitch inning killed him.

Yeah, I had flash backs of last year during that inning. But hopefully that isnt the norm like it seemed to be last year.

The Angels, as well as the Dodgers, Cubs and Mets, have been mentioned prominently as likely destinations for Alex Rodriguez, who some believe could double the remaining years and salary left on his contract. But Angels owner Arte Moreno hinted Monday he would be very hesitant to shell out $25 million or more a year to land Rodriguez. -- Los Angeles Times

i know its early, but seattle might be for real this year

Well if King Felix can pitch like that the whole year, it's possible. Johan Santana carries the Twins on his back every year so why can't Felix in a weaker division? It's a long shot but stranger things have happened in baseball.

i know its early, but seattle might be for real this year

It's early but they are better.

The A's offense has failed to show up in both games, Stewart, Chavvy, Piazza and Swisher have done nothing through two games. When your 2,4,5 and 6 hitters have 3 hits combined through 2 games you are not going to score a lot.

The defense has been terrible. Last night it was Crosby basically giving up 4 runs on his own and tonight Keilty turned a single into an RBI double and the pitching has been inconsistent. Dan Haren was really good opening day but Blanton was Blanton tonight. He'll win 15 games but have an ERA of over 5.00. They come back tonight to tie it and then Colero comes in with his garbage and gets lit up.

I'm not worried yet, this is typical A's. They'll probably be 8 games out at the end of the month.

Harden will blow 'em away tomorrow.

I'm not worried yet BUT if Harden isn't lights out tonight my A's could find themselves 5 games out after a week.

I wouldnt be worried yet, no matter what Harden does tonight. Though I think he'll come through. I'd imagine the bats will wake up some going against Batista also.

Rich Harden threw 94 pitches tonight, 64 for strikes: 7.0 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 2 BB, 7 K's.

Mark Ellis and Milton Bradley are both hitting well right now as are Swisher and Crosby.

Damn, I HOPEEEEEEEE Harden can start 30+ games this year. I realy want to see what he can do in a full season. I think it could be special.

Back
Top Bottom