clear.gif
Go Dodgers!
clear.gif
Go Dodgers!
clear.gif
Go Dodgers!
clear.gif

and you even went to the game :chuckle::loser:

I see ice, Vmf and Bullseye had fun this weekend. That's cool you guys go ahead and have your fun cuz it's a long season, my friends. And yes I ended up going to 2 of the 3 games and I was very drunk both times due to the product on the field. It's alright, Nizzo they'll right the ship, bro :chuckle:

Ps. VMF you're right about USC but you forgot to add those babyblue and gold b!tches that also play down there. :yes:

I see ice, Vmf and Bullseye had fun this weekend. That's cool you guys go ahead and have your fun cuz it's a long season, my friends. And yes I ended up going to 2 of the 3 games and I was very drunk both times due to the product on the field. It's alright, Nizzo they'll right the ship, bro :chuckle:

Ps. VMF you're right about USC but you forgot to add those babyblue and gold b!tches that also play down there. :yes:
Im sure you guys will win one or two against us this year...Well maybe not...Its all love though...

:bighug:

Im sure you guys will win one or two against us this year...Well maybe not...Its all love though...

:bighug:
:oldman:

It's cool, bro like I said it's a long season so enjoy it while you can, my friend. :cooldude:

Glad you had a goodtime. i didnt even watch the games i just saw this thread and decided to give you a bad time since you lost i mean got azz raped by the Dodgers. :goof: :hi5: :lol:

no CAL is UCLAs b!tch :fire: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom