Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

Anybody see the goofy **** in the Panthers/Thrashers game last night?

Dude accidentally slashed his own goalie in the face after a goal while attacking the post with his stick.

Leafs beat the hell out of Calgary last year. Seems like every once in a blue moon they play well.

3rd string goalie coming in to start 2nd period... check
goals by the 8th defensman, token tuff guy and a very mediocre center... check
3-0 shutout over the habs... check

leafs win!

wait for it...

stanley cup here we come!

3rd string goalie coming in to start 2nd period... check
goals by the 8th defensman, token tuff guy and a very mediocre center... check
3-0 shutout over the habs... check

leafs win!

wait for it...

stanley cup here we come!

bite me... check !

:lol:

leafs deserved it, i gotta give it to you

leafs 6-3 over columbus - that's a 5-1-2 run with 12 of a possible 18 points - toronto is also now only 6 points out of the 8th and final potential playoff spot

s.c.h.w.c.!

tonight, is the ending of the 100th anniverary of the Club de hockey des Canadiens de Montréal a.k.a. Les Glorieux a.k.a. Le Tricolore a.k.a. Le Bleu Blanc Rouge a.k.a. Les Habs a.k.a. Le CH

Some crazy *** ceremonies are planned, make sure to check out the highlights tonight they'll probably show the greatest moments on sportscenter... (they are suposedly going to bring in every player who's jersey was retired, they even reached out to former players who are back living in europe...)

EDIT: it's now known that they'll retire emile bouchar and elmer lach's jerseys tonight...

Here's an interesting and short 5 minute report on the habs (for those interested the second video is where it starts to get interesting)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C04vvlVwx-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEEnKbwmpw&feature=related

there's like 8 parts to the video...

i'm anxious to see what's about to happen... anyways, it was a season to forget for this monumental franchise :( ... i just hope they beat the bruins tonight, in memory of the good ole days !

OLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ OLÉ OLÉ OLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ
OOOOOLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ
OOOOOOOOOLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ
!!!

(i'm the guy on the left... hammered drunk in NY after a habs win ! :lol: )

6a00e55351e44d88330112796bf12328a4800wi-1.jpg

mtlbnrpn-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom