Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

Dupuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pens lead 3-2!!!!

:lol:
JT, thanks for making me watch the replay tonight.

OK ... 5:52 mark ...

Was it frozen? No.

Did the ref lose sight of the puck? Yep.

Did the whistle blow? Yep.

Does that **** happen to everyone from time to time? Yep.

Deal with it Sally!

You lose.

OK ... 5:52 mark ...

Was it frozen? No.

Did the ref lose sight of the puck? Yep.

Did the whistle blow? Yep.

Does that **** happen to everyone from time to time? Yep.

Deal with it Sally!

You lose.

should it happen ? no

would you be pissed if it happened to the pens ? yes

did the habs lose a point because of that, and possibly 2 ? yes

am i right to be at least slighlty angry and disapointed ? yes

i just hope they are as furious as i am and come out strong the next game, not needing an extremist tieing goal with 5 minutes to play ...

GO HABS GO

(we shall meet again, bumpus :emjai:)

Damn, JT ... The balls you must have - bitching about that loss?

It was nothing short of a miracle that you only lost by one!

If Price isn't playing like God, y'all lose this one by 3 or 4.

Here's a hint: Next time, try to get more than 20 shots on goal vs. The Pens.
:chuckle:

Damn, JT ... The balls you must have - bitching about that loss?

It was nothing short of a miracle that you only lost by one!

If Price isn't playing like God, y'all lose this one by 3 or 4.

Here's a hint: Next time, try to get more than 20 shots on goal vs. The Pens.
:chuckle:

i'd say 2/3s of the game was prominently dominated by the pens, the other 1/3 was leaning more towards the habs...

i would've felt lucky to win the game, but not to at least tie it and go to OT

(hey, hot or not, price is a part of the game, it's like saying a football team doesn't deserve the victory because no one except the quarterback is playing good, i don't buy that crap )

:dancing::alert:

Markov has been skating for a month now, and rumor has it that he's on the plane with the team for their 7-away-games-trip

i don't expect him to play tomorrow but a return is imminent !!! :woot:

(on the other hand, Mara got injured last night and didn't make the trip... :( )

but who cares, as long as Markov gets back on the ice :lol::pbanana:

I need to choose a hockey team... I used to like the avalanche. I used to like the Penguins. I used to like the Maple Leafs. I have no idea who to choose, but I'm going to start following a hockey team. Capitals?

Hmm ... It'd be fun to have a brand new Caps fan to argu ... er, discuss things with during the playoffs. :chuckle:

Then again, I hear the Flyers are pretty good. :lol:
(sniff, I miss Dom and Space)

I need to choose a hockey team... I used to like the avalanche. I used to like the Penguins. I used to like the Maple Leafs. I have no idea who to choose, but I'm going to start following a hockey team. Capitals?

well, first off i'd choose a team by i don't know how you call it in english... the time zones ?!?! :confused: (i mean like, in the west people play 2,3 hours earlier than in the east, for example... )

anyways, i'd pick a team in my "time zone" because if you are to watch, let's say, the canadiens and you live in L.A ... you're gonna see some hockey from 10pm to 1 in the morning... not so interesting for some people...

if you're on the west coast, the team to watch IMO is the san jose sharks... they skate, they hit, they score, they make goals, it's one good team i tell ya (be prepared for a playoff collapse though :lol: )
the vancouver canucks are also a pretty good team, poised for a good playoff push this year...

on the other hand, in the east, there's a lot of good teams...

capitals, penguins (but they're the popular choice, ****'em :lol: ) , chicago, and one wildcard, IMO, is the tampa bay lightning... some of their young players are stepping up, and their veterans are still playing some very good hockey, i think they'll make the playoffs and give a hard time to whoever plays them in first round

you could also root for the bruins... we don't have a bruins fan around these parts and it's always fun to talk thrash with them :chuckle::up:

Back
Top Bottom